What is Lazada Mall
Alibaba replicates Tmall in Southeast Asia, Lazada Brand Mall LazMall is updated
The annual Lazada 9.9 Shopping Festival was officially launched in six Southeast Asian countries. Unlike in previous years, Lazada officially announced a new upgrade of its leading branded shopping mall LazMall during this year's 9.9 Shopping Festival. Help brands, retailers and authorized distributors connect with 70+ million active consumers on the Lazada platform to build an e-commerce platform for global brands and enter the Southeast Asian market.
Lazada is considered the Southeast Asian version of "Tmall", a brand new upgrade from LazMall. In addition to introducing a brand new brand image, four new features were introduced in Southeast Asia including Beat the Price, Brands for You, Brand Directory and Follow. Lazada has also set compensation policies in Southeast Asia to ensure that the goods sold on the platform are genuine.
LazMall provides brands with powerful ecommerce solutions that make it easier for new brands to open stores in Lazada. Brands can also enter their loyalty program through the Lazada platform. With the search, recommendation and LazLive live broadcast capabilities supported by Lazada's proprietary technology infrastructure, and Lazada's logistics infrastructure and contract performance capabilities in Southeast Asia, consumers are provided with an exceptional shopping experience.
LazMall is an online shopping mall in Southeast Asia. The number of resident brands has increased more than nine times since they were founded in 2018. In the second quarter of 2020, the number of brands joining LazMall more than doubled year over year, and orders in that quarter more than tripled over the same period last year.
Department stores and malls in Southeast Asia have also accelerated entry into LazMall. Well-known brands that have joined LazMall currently include 30 dealerships in Marina Square in Singapore and 40 dealerships in the Siam Center in Thailand. Brands like Coach, Himalaya, MINISO, Coyan, Starbucks and Under Armor have also joined LazMall in the past six months.
Currently, more than 18,000 brands have settled in LazMall. According to data, more than 80% of the brands on Forbes' global consumer brands list have settled in LazMall.
To ensure that the goods sold on the platform are genuine, LazMall has also introduced compensation clauses in Southeast Asia. When consumers do not buy real products at LazMall, Thailand and Malaysia they give up to five times the compensation, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines the market offers double the compensation. In addition, the platform allows easy returns within fifteen days.
Liu Xiuyun, Co-President and Head of the Commercial Business Group of Lazada Group, said, “LazMall plays a key role in Lazada's overall business strategy. Both local and international brands hope to increase their influence and growth in Southeast Asia through an omni-channel approach. We will continue to invest in critical infrastructure services and user experiences to support our brand partners and better give back to consumers in Southeast Asia. "
Since Lazada became the Alibaba Group's flagship e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia in 2016, Lazada has established advanced technology, logistics and payment systems in Southeast Asia with the help of Alibaba’s globalization strategy and digital infrastructure in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. The markets of six countries, Thailand and Vietnam, have all developed rapidly.
Post time: November 16, 2020
- How do I convert BCD to hexadecimal
- What makes Barack Obama fun
- How can I get motivation quickly
- Is Imperial College London good for CS
- How do returns work on eBay
- Wait for something to happen
- Can you eat too much shrimp
- How can I become a good surveyor
- What did Hitler think of German Americans?
- How should a man look at women
- How much does a house cost in Canada
- What symbolizes eye contact
- What damage has Trump done to America
- How can a couple fight less
- Is illegal immigration causing xenophobia
- How important is beauty
- Have you ever been racist
- Are there crowdfunding sites in Russia
- How can Hong Kong maintain its democracy
- Men like to get involved with women
- Do older women really love younger men
- What causes facial oil
- Why service apartments are better than hotels
- How are World Cup referees selected
- Is mold in the home a concern
- What defines a fulfilling career
- What is PDO in Laravel
- It's fun to solve math and discover formulas
- Has SETI found any interesting signals
- How much cash deposit is suspect
- Are double degrees allowed in India
- Why is ASEAN important to India
- Is drums easier to learn than brass
- Which construction projects went the most over budget