What is aristocracy 1
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Aristocracy / nobility
State and form of government
Examples from past and present
Aristocracies existed in ancient Greece in Athens and Sparta in the middle of the first millennium BC. In Rome, too, aristocrats ruled from the 6th to the 1st century BC. From 800 to 1200 AD, Japan was ruled by aristocratic families.
Aristocratic elements in modern democracy
Aristocratic rule is in contrast to monarchy and democracy. Even so, there are aristocratic elements in some democracies to this day. The best known example is the English House of Lords, which forms part of the English Parliament. There sit people who come from selected social groups such as the nobility or the church, or who have been raised to the nobility due to their achievements.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Excessive masturbation affects sexual health
- Buddhism preaches gender differences
- White men can date Hispanic women
- What are the elements of the weather
- Has President Trump reduced illegal immigration?
- How expensive is it to visit Mauritius from India
- The SAT is difficult
- What are online jobs for single mothers
- What are the goals of ASEAN
- What can you say about Frozen 2?
- The dementia gets worse
- How do people afford UK property prices
- How do people live in this life
- What are the challenges startups usually face
- What are the best wetsuits for surfing
- Where can I hire a reliable copywriter?
- Why is inflation necessary in an economy
- What is the concrete mixing ratio
- Is Herzing College Montreal really great
- Where does the term patsy come from?
- Why are my friends always busy 1
- Is BDS more difficult than MBBS
- What are emergency lies
- You can be a freelancer and collect unemployment