What should I know when visiting Prague
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
What do I have to consider when entering Germany?
The Czech Republic has been classified as a risk area by the Federal Republic of Germany since May 2nd, 2021.
People who have stayed in the Czech Republic in the last 10 days before entering the country are required to register, submit a negative test or proof of recovery or vaccination and are subject to quarantine.
The classification of risk areas, high incidence areas and virus variant areas will continue to be published by the Robert Koch Institute and updated regularly.
- Check whether you fall under one of the exemptions for entry registration.
- Check whether you fall under one of the exceptions for submitting a negative test according to the entry corona regulation.
- After staying in a virus mutation area, check whether you fall under the entry and transport ban of the CoronaSchV.
- Check whether quarantine regulations according to the national quarantine regulation exist at your destination. If, for example, there is an exception to the quarantine for your travel purpose, if you submit a negative test and you already have to submit it within the framework of the regulations of the Entry Corona Ordinance, you do not have to go into quarantine.
- If you plan to return to the Czech Republic after your stay in Germany, check which regulations exist for entry into the Czech Republic and whether you are exempt from the obligation to register, submit a negative test and quarantine for re-entry.
Beyond the general information provided on the website, the embassy does not provide advice on individual cases on entry and residence in Germany.
If you want to know whether there is an exception to the entry registration, the obligation to provide evidence and quarantine for your specific travel purpose, consult the Coronavirus entry regulation. or contact the health department at your intended place of residence.
The Foreign Office also provides information on entry restrictions and quarantine regulations in Germany on its website.
- Why is day care for dogs so expensive
- What do MBAs do at startups
- Which wallet does OCN support
- Why does my iPad switch off suddenly?
- What muscles does kyphosis affect
- What is the employment situation like in Australia
- God forsake his children
- Can you add stairs in a house?
- You can buy land online
- Cashes Walmart government checks
- What does a negative kurtosis mean
- Why is it forbidden to kill tigers?
- How do I find Carrefour in Paris
- What is the difference between GDP and PPP
- What really pay for dirty jobs really well
- Like Koreans and Vietnamese
- Romanians speak quickly
- Why don't people care about the environment?
- What is 1000 ton injection molding machine
- Is Kirstie Maldonado a soprano
- Guard dogs are free
- Should tax fraud be a capital offense
- What is the purpose of tax planning
- What are the consequences of economic segregation?