How do I export from Canada
Export to Québec / Canada
Québec is Canada's largest province: almost eight million people live in an area that is more than four times the size of Germany. These are mainly concentrated around the St. Lawrence River. Montréal alone, with its catchment area, is home to almost half of Québec's population. Montréal is the second largest French-speaking city in the world after Paris.
Québec used to be dominated by agriculture, but in the last forty years it has developed into a province whose economy is based on high-tech and research - in this respect, something in common with Bavaria. McGill University in Montréal is one of the ten best universities in the world. The GDP per inhabitant was $ 36,946 in 2015 and the unemployment rate is 6.6% (December 2016), the Canadian average. Québec's foreign trade balance is traditionally slightly deficit, which also applies to trade with Germany.
Canada is with 9.98 million km2 the second largest country in the world, but has a total population of only about 35.8 million. A GDP per inhabitant of $ 44,379 (2015) and an unemployment rate of 6.9 %% (December 2016) make Canada one of the most solid economies in the world. The 2009 financial crisis barely hit Canada compared to other countries as the Canadian banking system is generally considered to be one of the healthiest in the world. The most important import goods are machines and parts, industrial materials, as well as automobiles and individual parts. Germany ranks fifth among the countries of which Canada imports the most and the eighth largest investor in Canada.
For Bavarian companies:
The Representation of the Free State of Bavaria is a point of contact for Bavarian companies, providing information and support in opening up new markets:
- Organization of business, science and technology delegations to Canada
- Individual support for companies from Bavaria
- Door opener for Bavarian companies
- Research of public tenders (on request)
- Organization of industry-related seminars and conferences
Read more about Bavarian success stories in Canada!
When looking for sales and business partners in Canada, the following websites are a good source of information:
- www.icriq.com (Directory of Manufacturers and Distributors in Québec)
- www.strategis.gc.ca (Canadian Directory of Businesses in Business, on the Industry Canada website)
The Bavarian representation is happy to support interested Bavarian companies!
- Like Japanese women, Hispanic Latino men
- What is needed as an HR fresher
- How startup attracts investors
- How old is Nigeria
- Can the average person crack CFA
- How did Islam spread?
- How can anyone hate food
- Why do narcissists lie and twist the truth
- South Asians are considered black
- How can I stop smelling urine all over the place?
- Why are doctors paid so much
- Did Sahal Kaushik really study in Narayana
- Where did Hemingway live
- What is Bangkok famous for
- What are interesting topics in demography
- People still worship Egyptian gods
- Who are the best psychiatrists in Delhi
- What are Concrete Mixing and Vibrating
- Assume my gender
- What does an EMT work plan look like
- What race was the Prophet Muhammad
- Was the Treaty of Versailles fair
- What is American cheese in other countries
- What are the dangers of P2P lending