What does pussy mean
Part of speech: noun, (male)Cases:
- singular il muschio, Plural i pussy
- IPA: [ˈmuskio], Plural: […]
- 1) Botany:
- a) the moss: rootless spore plant with alternation of generations, which is simple and barely structured in its structure
- b) the moss: evergreen, cushion-forming moss plants (1), which mainly cover the ground, tree trunks, stones or the like in damp, shady areas
- 2) the musk
- 2) secrezione
- 1) vestito di pussy (moss covered)
- See translations at Moos
- See translations at Moos
- See translations at Musk
Entries from our dictionary containing "pussy":
pussy: muschio (Italian) part of speech: noun, (male) cases: singular il muschio, plural i muschi Pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈmuskio], plural: […] Word meaning / definition:…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Muschi" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/muschi/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Write a usage hint or an example and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
pussy (Italian) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: singular il muschio, plural i muschi Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
muscipula mūscipula (Latin) part of speech: noun, (feminine) variant forms: mūscipulum Word meaning / Definition: 1)…
muscipulae mūscipulae (Latin) part of speech: declined form Hyphenation: mūs | ci | pu | lae Grammatical features: genitive ...
muscipulam mūscipulam (Latin) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mūs | ci | pu | lam Grammatical features: Accusative ...
muscipularum mūscipulārum (Latin) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mūs | ci | pu | lā | rum Grammatical features: ...
muscipulas mūscipulās (Latin) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mūs | ci | pu | lās Grammatical features: Accusative ...
muscipulis mūscipulīs (Latin) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: mūs | ci | pu | līs Grammatical features: dative ...
musclau (Occitan) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Word meaning / definition: 1) the fishhook synonyms: 1) anquet ...
muscle (English) Part of speech: noun Pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈmʌsəl], plural: […] Word meaning / definition:…
- But how do you say in Vietnamese
- Brothers in India fight over money
- Can implantable medical devices be hacked?
- How can peace be achieved in Kashmir
- Who is the richest person in Dehradun
- What's your favorite artichoke recipe
- Why are the stolen generations important
- How can I learn witchcraft
- Is Britain really a police state?
- What is the importance of Turkey
- Freelance translation pays off well
- Which country is best for traders
- How long can you go without cumming
- Do you have a skunk story
- Offers Soros Fund Management internships
- Can you overdose on cheese?
- Is Botswana good for Indians
- Why does Cardi B hate Nicki Minaj
- What role do programmers play
- Should we be afraid of death
- Investments in India are taxed
- Why don't Americans eat bacon anymore
- Which single-use plastics should we ban?
- Does politics influence our daily life?