How do I get a degree
Regardless of whether it's in your stomach or you're looking forward to it: There are usually six semesters before the Bachelor's degree. Some courses also consist of seven or eight semesters - for example in practice-oriented or international courses where a practical or semester abroad is firmly planned. With the Bachelor-Plus variant, some universities also want to counter the accusation that too much material would be taught in too short a time in the Bachelor, so that they set up some courses of study for eight semesters from the start.
In most courses, however, the bachelor's degree ends when the students have completed six semesters and earned 180 credit points (CPs). You acquire the last 30 CPs with the bachelor thesis - a mostly 20 to 50-page scientific paper that is researched and written in the sixth semester.
Those who have written the bachelor thesis and received a grade better than 4.1 and successfully completed all the prescribed modules will receive their bachelor’s degree. The grade of the final thesis, like that of all previous module examinations, is included in the overall grade, which later appears above the individual grades on the certificate. There is not always a final examination that goes beyond this - the bachelor’s examination often means the course-related examinations in combination with the bachelor’s thesis.
At the end of the course, the bachelor's certificate with the diploma supplement is awarded. In this appendix to the examination certificate, which was introduced in the course of the Bologna process, the course content and the knowledge and qualifications acquired are explained in more detail. The Europe-wide introduction of the Diploma Supplement is intended to increase transparency and ultimately also mobility for further academic and professional careers. For example, employers at home and abroad can easily see what the applicant has learned during their studies.
- Where is the Eurofighter Typhoon made?
- What do Africans think of Sweden?
- Will Wikipedia ever change its user interface?
- Why do Google Maps blur traffic signs
- What persuasion techniques does Robert Kiyosaki use
- Which BTS member is your least favorite
- Why do Iranians protest in the streets
- Have you ever been ashamed
- What did an empty wallet teach you
- Can you recommend books for me to read?
- What are the strategically most important countries
- Would you wear pink leggings
- What is the Korean word for meat?
- Baby kangaroos are also called children
- Which woman can I marry
- Did Sahal Kaushik really study in Narayana
- How dirty is India
- What are some interesting facts about Nevada
- How does research improve student performance
- What is the staple food of Australians
- Why do children talk to themselves
- Canadian companies value American work experience
- China is the next superpower in the world
- What is OK for in short
- How much does a CFO earn
- How does brand advertising work
- What does issued US Visa Status mean
- What is the best choice in 2020
- How can some people skip breakfast
- What are the skills of a manager
- The economy can grow forever for what
- Why does 2017 suck music