Do people CA after the MBA
MBA study costs: These are the expenses
MBA studies - costs for tuition fees
The biggest factor is usually the tuition fees. You could say that the average cost is around 17,000 euros, but honestly, an average does not do it justice. There are, in fact, numerous especially thematically specialized MBA courses that cost between 8,000 and 15,000 euros. And there are many who charge more than 25,000 euros in tuition fees.
We searched our course database and listed typical tuition fees below. Basically, it can be said that distance learning courses are usually cheaper than (part-time) face-to-face courses. This is in the nature of things, as the costs for teaching staff, study location, etc. are higher in face-to-face studies.
When making a decision, don't forget: additional costs
It is very difficult to say in general what additional costs you will have to pay for your MBA degree. It depends very individually on the respective program. Most of the MBA distance learning courses do not include excursions as part of the course of study. The situation is different for part-time face-to-face and, above all, full-time courses.
- At the FHDW, an excursion (to China or India) is included in the tuition fees. Participation in the second excursion costs around 1,200 euros. The costs for the flights are not included.
- The University of Würzburg integrates stays abroad in Boston, Florida and Beijing into the MBA course. Here, too, there are extra costs, e.g. for flights.
- At the Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology, trips to the USA, England and Korea are also on the program. The costs are not included in the normal tuition fees.
- At the North Academy you can optionally take part in the International Weeks in Mexico, China or Russia. The costs for flight and accommodation come on top of the normal tuition fees.
But not only excursions abroad are to be considered when planning the financial planning of the MBA program. It is not uncommon to choose an MBA that is not in the immediate vicinity of where you live. This means that hotel rooms have to be booked for weekend events. The costs for this can also be between 500 and 800 euros per semester and thus a total of around 2,000 euros and more.
A small part of the MBA costs make up the acquisition of teaching materials. This can almost be neglected when planning.
International MBA programs are more expensive
If you don't want to do an MBA at a German university, but want to go abroad, you should expect higher prices in most cases.
The reason for doing an MBA abroad can actually only be the reputation or the ranking of the business school. And here The top universities in Europe or even worldwide charge fees of 50,000 euros and more. Not to forget, of course, the high expenses for travel and accommodation.
Are the costs for the MBA course worthwhile at all?
First of all, you should keep in mind that the expenses for the MBA will decrease somewhat, because they are tax deductible. Roughly speaking, you can get around 30 - 50% of the costs back. And if you do intensive research, you may find a suitable scholarship, which makes financing easier.
But let's be honest - is it worth the expense? We say yes". Not (only) out of my own conviction, but also due to the numerous positive experience reports from the graduates we randomly selected and interviewed. It says, for example:
Kai, MBA Real Estate at the International Real Estate Business School of the University of Regensburg
The contacts I made during my stay abroad were and are very valuable for my everyday professional life.
Christian, MBA Sales Management at Ostfalia University
Self-financed, this degree gave me a new position as a higher-income product manager. As a result, he immediately refinanced himself - apart from the tax deduction options. I notice over and over that the degree in combination with my other degrees and activities makes me a versatile, interesting candidate for exciting positions and that I am regularly contacted.
Susanne, MBA International Tourism Management at the University of Bremen
I had to make the experience that the MBA in tourism is still not widely recognized and therefore not financially rewarded. For this reason, I am not active in tourism today, but in the field of transport and traffic. Without my MBA, however, I would never have got this position. All in all, the study was worth it.
Christian, MBA health economics at the HAW Ingolstadt
The MBA has paid off, as I now enjoy a high reputation at executive level / in administration. It was not worth it because the study costs have not yet been paid out.
Nadine, MBA Industrial Management at the Danube Uni Krems
The MBA was definitely worth it for me. After graduation, I switched to a management consultancy and was able to negotiate over 30% more salary than I had before. The very practical content also often helps me decisively in my daily job. And the attractiveness of my workforce has also increased measurably, as I can see from the recruiting requests on my XING profile. I was able to build up an interesting network with my fellow students and the lecturers ... and the advantages could now be expanded a lot.
In short, the bottom line is simple: I think any kind of further training brings a person further. If you are interested in something and use it in your life, then such an MBA degree can only be worthwhile!
These testimonials are very typical. Many graduates do not convert the costs of the MBA course directly into salary increases, but report how much they would have benefited personally and professionally from the new contacts.
- What helps you through a depressive episode
- Which is the largest modern tank in the world
- Is masturbation good for children
- How do I speak Chinese very well
- How many hours are 110 minutes
- What does it mean to freeze someone
- How Much Home Loan Amount Is Safe
- Bullshit is a negative word
- Stop the police cars for expired days
- What are some unique Sudanese foods
- Who is eligible for CPA
- What are some pork dishes from Indonesia
- How many developers does Uber employ
- How can couples fight more productively
- How can you inspire an unmotivated student
- Accounting is important
- What is the difference between INOX and IMAX
- What is the solution to consumer exploitation
- How much can private investigators earn
- Why do we need green cards
- How often are skydiving accidents
- Who was the first god
- What makes you young and alive
- What are free software for CAD