What is the fee structure of iihm
The fee structure is secondary
Another important question is how to deal with fluctuations in the value of a fund unit. In any case, you will only have gained or lost money when you sell your fund units again.
But many investors make life incredibly difficult by comparing the fees of different funds intensively on the one hand, but far too often only assessing the performance for a short period on the other whether you would make a profit or a loss if you sold today.
Especially in the case of supposed losses - which have not yet been realized at all (book losses) - you often pretend that you have actually realized them and make life unnecessarily difficult.
Because often the market turns back up just as quickly and an interim loss ultimately becomes the desired profit (such fluctuations are simply part of the game).
Another important point that is often lumped together with the others: The one-off sales charge when purchasing fund units is not part of the permanent fee structure. They are purely one-time sales costs. Here you should make sure that you contact your custodian bank or your advisor be treated fairly.
The same applies here: Just look at the development of the fund after these costs. You will be amazed that this supposed additional effort in fund purchase - by a competent advisor gained as a result - was in many cases very well invested and has hardly any impact on the final end result.
- Proper digestion helps prevent diabetes
- How did people look down on you
- Which country is best for young entrepreneurs
- Money is real wealth
- Which is the most underrated team in IPL
- What is life without someone I need
- What is the libertarian view of sweatshirts
- How powerful is a degree from Oxford University
- Where do you go to church
- Cats are as smart as dogs
- How do I drape a saree
- Why do bodybuilders shake their legs
- What do you admire about a celebrity?
- How have computers helped the environment?
- How is Saudi Arabia helping ISIS
- Are there shows like Glee
- Which assets are excluded from inheritance tax?
- How effective is gas lighting
- Why should anyone lack common sense
- What technological trends led to Bell Labs
- Which is the best index fund
- How can I be a hot girl
- Which gemstones do you prefer over diamonds?
- What do people in Ukraine usually eat?
- How to write production quality code
- Which zodiac sign is the most psychological
- How do you brighten a day
- Why do Hindus have many idols
- Which is best ACCA or CA.
- Do you think Vietnamese Pho is overrated?
- How do Nigerian names work
- Is France good for medical care?
- Where is our generation going now?
- What is the hardest logic puzzle ever