Are you obsessed with things that are gross?
17 Things You Only Understand When You Have Been Home More Women Than Men
You will never leave the toilet seat up.
1. There are likely to be a lot of pads and tampons of all types and sizes in your home.
BuzzFeed.de © Matka_wariatka / Getty Images
In all likelihood, she bought at least one woman you live with en masse. So if you forget to stock up before the days, you can always steal some from your sisters and your mother and you are saved. Crisis averted!
2. The toilet seat is never up.
BuzzFeed.de © 20th Century Fox
And when you use the bathroom in other people's houses, you can't understand why they leave them up. The truth is, it's great to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and be sure you won't trip and fall in because someone left the lid open.
3. You are an expert at untying impossible knots in freshly laundered bras.
BuzzFeed.de © Twitter: @TheChadBenson
You know this happens a lot when you live with other women. It may test your focus and patience without end, but you have become a master at untangling even the worst of these knots.
4. You share all clothes.
BuzzFeed.de © Disney
Whether you are the same size or not. When many women live together it goes without saying that everything will be owned together. Granted, that can sometimes trigger World War III at home. But it will get you out of a tight spot, especially if you haven't done any laundry for a few days too long.
5. And your clothes and accessories always get a second life.
BuzzFeed.de © Getty Images
A handbag, a pair of shoes, a pair of earrings ... you have some really cool things that your mom wore in the 80s and your sister probably stole something that you wore in the 90s.
6. The medicine cabinet in your house is always filled for the worst menstrual cramps.
BuzzFeed.de © Sasimoto / Getty Images
Pills, ice packs, teas, heat pads ... choose something!
7. Not to mention THOUSANDS of hygiene items.
BuzzFeed.de © Monticelllo / Getty Images
Creams for dry skin, especially dry skin, oily skin, combination skin ... And each of you has at least three different hair products that you can borrow from each other (read: steal) whenever you want.
8. Everyone helps out in the household.
BuzzFeed.de © Nickelodeon
No, that's not one of those things that everyone "helps out" with. Rather, each does its part. At this point you are so used to it that you even have special playlists for "swiping" (and you know they work wonders!).
9. You also have to be a little bit of everything: cook, chauffeur, nurse, stylist ...
BuzzFeed.de © Yaskii / Getty Images
You cook, pick up your sister from school, help your mother prepare for her work lunch, and also do pretty much anything that comes up.
10. Scented candles and essential oils are considered basic needs in your household.
BuzzFeed.de © Dior / Via giphy.com
It always smells like flowers chez toi and it's perfect.
11. Unless you're a real fan, you won't even notice when sporting events are on.
BuzzFeed.de © Franckreporter / Getty Images
"Why are the neighbors screaming? Ohhhh that's right, cup final."
12. Scenes like this are always found in the drain.
BuzzFeed.de © instagram.com
But you're so used to it that you no longer find it disgusting. You remove the clumps of hair like it's the most normal thing in the world, even if you don't even know who the hair belongs to.
13. You get along very well with other women.
BuzzFeed.de © S-s-s / Getty Images
You have always lived with other women in your home, so now you have no problem interacting with other women.
14. You probably heard about the problems women face quite early on.
BuzzFeed.de © Highwaystarz-photography / Getty Images
You went through horrific moments like when your mother was whistled after on the street and you knew it was wrong. Or when you overheard your sister moaning about her chauvinistic work colleague :(
15. You understand that women are human beings and not fragile princesses.
BuzzFeed.de © Getty Images
You saw them in huge, ugly T-shirts that they got for free in the supermarket; you have seen her in a bad mood and in a good mood; and you've seen them doing "hard" jobs like using a drill, fixing furniture, and changing tires.
16. You have family evenings where you all take care of each other, watch a movie, and enjoy each other's company.
BuzzFeed.de © CBS
You can spend hours watching movies and eating ice cream.
17. But most importantly, they taught you to love yourself. And you know you wouldn't be the same without these incredible women you share your life with.
BuzzFeed.de © Dreamworks
- What does an ideal society look like
- Do tarot cards actually work
- Is there a good craftsman in the UK
- Do child actors have tantrums on the set
- What is the main goal of globalization
- How did Drogon know Daenerys was dying
- What makes the SAT so difficult
- What is the best way to survive the prison
- Can an economy work without money
- What is concrete placement
- Which is better soda or cola
- Why are European countries so against immigrants
- What are some examples of public companies
- What are chemicals found in the kitchen
- Which percentages are considered rare?
- It is worth saving under the current economic conditions
- How does diversity benefit society
- Arab is an ethnic group
- How do people make a good speech
- How many calories are there
- I feel overwhelmed what can I do
- How can I convert 56 to binary
- What is western lunch and dinner
- Why should one do charity