What is a pentagonal pyramid
Special pyramids optional subtasks 2003-2013 secondary school leaving certificate
|Document with 7 tasks|
Task W2b / 2003Source RS conclusion BW 2003
Task W3a / 2005
|The following are known of a regular nine-sided pyramid:|
|M = 300 cm2||(Outer surface)|
|a = 6.4 cm||(Base edge)|
|Calculate the volume of the pyramid.|
|Solution: V = 473 cm3|
Task W3a / 2007
|A regular pentagon has the length of the side a = 3.6 cm.|
If you lengthen all the pentagonal sides, the network of a regular pyramid is created.
Calculate the surface area and the volume of the pyramid.
Task W2a / 2009
|From a regular five-sided pyramid are given:|
|M = 126 cm2 (Outer surface)|
|HS.= 8.4 cm (Height of the side surface)|
|Calculate the area of the triangle AFS.|
|Solution: A.AFS= 33.8 cm2|
Task W2b / 2010Source RS conclusion BW 2010
Task W2a / 2011
|From a massive regular five-sided pyramid are known:|
|V = 329 cm3 (Volume of the pyramid)|
|a = 7.0 cm|
|Part of the pyramid is cut out (see sketch).|
Calculate the surface of the resulting body.
|Solution: ONew= 314.6 cm2|
- Which countries would colonize extraterrestrial planets first?
- Is 54 short for a guy
- What are examples of revelations in the literature
- Have you already lost your virginity?
- What is nation and national identity 1
- Are you happy about getting old
- Is it possible to crush someone?
- Did Abraham ever speak to Noah
- What is America's gift to our generation
- Did the Vikings eat cheddar cheese
- What are some driving tips for teenagers
- Why can't Muslims celebrate Christmas?
- How do relationships affect human behavior?
- How is the culture at Bloomberg
- Is vegetarian cuisine affordable in your country
- What is a leaderless revolution
- When did books become popular?
- What kind of weapon is a halberd
- Why are some desserts not vegetarian?
- Which jobs have a mandatory retirement age
- China is the largest country by population
- How did you fix a bad relationship
- Can I be arrested for re-entering?
- How many hours does a freelancer work