What kind of weapon is a halberd
Halberd 195cm, "The Guardian"
The halberd or helmet beard is a hybrid of cutting and thrusting weapons that combined the man-stopping effect of a spear with the armor-piercing effect of the ax. It is one of the polearms of the infantry and was mainly used from the 14th to the 16th century.
The halberd reached the height of its effectiveness around 1470. It was used particularly effectively by the Swiss and Hussites in the mass deployment of the infantry. In the 16th century it was widespread in arming German cities ("night watchman spit"). During this time, the flapping area developed back while the tip was lengthened at the same time. This technical innovation process has now made it possible for halberds to have their own fencing technique. From the early 14th century, written and pictorial sources no longer broke off, which means that a continuous development process can be traced. Original halberds can be found in large numbers in the arsenal holdings.
In the 16th century, armaments were pushed back due to the increasing use of firearms. The use of the halberd as a stabbing weapon with an elongated, front blade predominated until it was finally ousted by the pike.
After 1525 it was quickly degraded to a more decorative than an effective orderly weapon. The halberds of Elizabeth I's time were elaborate but too unwieldy to fight. In fact, they only contributed to the representative appearance of the guardsmen.
Even today, the world's smallest and oldest army, the Swiss Guard, which guards the Vatican, uses halberds as ceremonial weapons.
This upholstered weapon is made of soft foam and completely rolled, which makes it particularly safe and stable at the same time. The durable foam ensures a high level of security for a number of years. The solid coating, the closed-cell foam that does not break and the round, flexible fiberglass core rod are a guarantee that you will enjoy this article for a long time. The leather-reinforced spearhead offers additional protection.
Care of the post weapons
We recommend the use of silicone spray in order to maintain the weapon as well as possible and to increase its service life. LARP weapons should be protected from extreme and prolonged exposure to the sun and heavy soiling should be removed with water in order to maintain the protective layer.
For collective orders from associations (do not necessarily have to be registered associations) we grant an additional discount of 10% on this upholstered weapon. Min. Order: 3 pieces (- unsorted! ... so look at the other swords from this series !!)
Only registered customers who have bought this product are allowed to submit a review.
- How do I heal my lordosis
- Why do vaginas get sore after sex
- How can you teach others well?
- What is a food service
- What is Roanoke Va known for
- People with NPD can be very impatient
- On which index does India calculate its inflation
- Men care about the feelings of girls
- What are you worried about Australian politics
- Why do people have accents 1
- Larry King is Jewish
- Which countries want to join ASEAN
- Use coffee grounds to remove odors
- What's life like after cracking UPSC 1
- Accenture is a BPO company
- Maesten baked beans
- Disciplined children with belts bad parenting
- Can Amit Shah win 400 MP seats
- Which countries still have orphanages?
- What should the employee stop doing?
- How important is money in relationships
- How does a garbage collector work
- What makes people an ego
- Why don't westerners eat river fish?