What can the relocation refund be used for?
Amount of the relocation allowance - amount of the relocation allowance
Which transport expenses can I get reimbursed?
You will be reimbursed for the necessary expenses for transporting your removal goods from the previous to the new apartment. The expenses are only necessary if they are directly related to the move and are unavoidable in order to be able to carry out the move (see also LUKGVwV on § 6 LUKG).
What do I get if I move with the help of a forwarding agency?
- three fixed price offers from different forwarding agents are required
- the cheapest offer will be reimbursed
What do I get if I move without a forwarding agent?
- Cost of a rental car and the fuel or
- if you move your private car, a mileage allowance of 25 cents per kilometer and an additional 2 cents per 50 kilograms of weight and kilometers driven for the transport of your removal goods.
- For private moving helpers who do not belong to the domestic community, an hourly wage of up to 12 euros (against receipt) can be granted.
How do I get travel expenses if I want to move?
You will be reimbursed for travel costs if you are looking for an apartment or if you are viewing an apartment.
Two trips by one person or one trip by two people belonging to the household will be reimbursed. The amount of the reimbursement is based on the rates that apply to business trips.
On the day of the move, you and the people belonging to your household will receive travel expenses for the trip from the previous to the new apartment as for business trips.
If you drive back from your new place of work to your previous apartment in order to prepare and carry out your move, your travel costs will be reimbursed as if you were traveling on business.
Do I get rent compensation for my previous apartment?
If you have to pay rent for two apartments at the same time, you will be reimbursed the rent for the apartment that is not used.
However, the rent will only be refunded for a limited period of time. You can find more detailed information here.
Can I hire a broker?
However, brokerage fees can only be reimbursed if a rental relationship has actually been established. We will then reimburse you for brokerage fees up to the amount of two months' rent plus VAT.
Please present the relevant invoice documents.
Can I get reimbursement for further moving expenses?
You can receive a flat fee for other moving expenses.
The amount of the flat-rate remuneration depends on your salary group and your marital status and on whether you had your own apartment before and after moving.
You can find more information on the amount of the lump-sum payment for moves after January 1, 2009 here.
- Where have human rights been violated?
- Can an American citizen be deported?
- How can I export fruits to China
- Are FIITJEE CPPs good for JEE
- Which is hotter Australia or California
- How are atheists treated in Norway
- What is Realme X2
- What are the responsibilities of a Walmart supervisor
- What motivates your belief in God
- How is ECE doing at BIT Mesra
- How is Mongolian lambskin made
- Apple repairs my MacBook screen
- What are traditional Hawaiian dessert recipes
- What is Chaos Magick
- Which animal has pink sweat?
- Stop mountains earthquakes
- What are ecological sustainability practices
- Why is it important to learn demographics
- Who is a controversial leader you admire
- What is unique and distinctive about Russian cuisine
- How do you stop catastrophic thinking
- Who are the most famous Arab scientists
- PlanetSide 2 was a commercial success
- Who invented pornography