What is the Mandarin word for water
Phonetic transcription (Hanyu Pinyin)
Listen to the pronunciation
(accent-free Mandarin = standard Chinese)
You are listening to the pronounciation of a Chinese native speaker, not a synthetic speech output.
To Stroke order you can get to the individual characters by clicking on the links below.
热水 (reshui / rèshuĭ) consists of the following characters: 热 (re), 水 (shui)
热水 (reshui / rèshuĭ) in traditional characters ("traditional characters")
Tags and additional information
(Radicals, meanings of single signs, compounds etc.)
Water | Fire
Report missing or incorrect translation of reshui in English
Write us! Your feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome.
You may also be interested in ...
All content is protected by copyright | Contact & Imprint | Data protection
Version 5.30 / Last update: 2020-09-30
- What are some safety rules for school
- Where does Spotify get music from 1
- Why are pro Brexit supporters so violent
- What is an outsider experience with Kerala cuisine
- How to dry crystal meth
- What do Egyptians eat for breakfast
- Ningbo China is what a city
- How to Complain about Illegal Construction
- What's the worst about Sweden
- What are some travel tips for Beijing
- What canned food should you never eat?
- People in Australia drive Kaengurus
- Are Europeans considered to be native to Europe?
- Where do you get motivated from
- Open marriages are legal
- How can you explain GDP
- Is Tichu a Chinese game
- What does it mean to continue the deep dive
- How can you stop being a korean boo
- Do older women really love younger men
- What's your favorite part of Christmas
- Is it safe to surf in Google Chrome?
- Which companies are hiring Linux developers
- Who is a controversial leader you admire
- Are Illuminati kidding
- What replaces the stethoscope for doctors
- What is Google Street View
- What exactly is the immigration problem
- Accounting is important
- What are wire transfer payments
- A euro collapse is inevitable
- What do Indonesians think of the French?
- What are the benefits of Indian oil
- Is LA overrated