What is health management consulting
Corporate Health Management
Company health management and performance management
Healthy, efficient employees are the basis of a successful company. Our company health management system keeps an eye on all the factors that affect the health of your employees.
Only people who are healthy and feel good can consistently perform well, are capable of development and create innovative solutions. Our corporate health management (BGM) offers companies and institutions holistic management of all operational factors that influence employee health. In this way, the BGM becomes an important component in the successful implementation of your corporate strategy.
Our services - tailored to the needs of your company
- Identification of fields of action
- Definition of goals for company health management (OHM), derived from company goals
- Strategy development for OHM
- Advice and support with the introduction of a WHM
- Development and implementation of WHM measures
- Check the effectiveness of implemented measures
Our modules offer you a lot of flexibility: You decide which support you need at what point in time.
- Coordination of the company goals and the specific procedure
- (Background) information and approaches to action on WHM
- Presentation of results
- Creation of internal structures and a coordinated overall picture for the WHM implementation
- Implementation of a dashboard for planning, implementation and evaluation of measures
- Initiation and control of change measures
- Participation in the implementation of the measures
- Advice and support in the implementation of evaluation projects to monitor the effectiveness of implemented measures
- Continuous further development of the BGM
This is what you can expect from the ias Group's BGM
The occupational health management of the ias Group (ias-BGM) offers you the targeted management of all factors that can be proven to influence employee health directly and indirectly from the 5 fields of action.
The ias-BGM identifies and uses Interactions and synergy potential and optimizes all health promotion factors and measures.
Your already existing activities can flexibly use the ias-BGM integrated become.
We take your company-specific challenges, goals and resources into account. Can be coordinated with it individual modules selected and gradually implemented in the WHM.
Emergency psychological organizational advice
for crisis intervention
Introduction of company agreements
Addiction, corporate integration management (BEM), conflicts
Study BGM in SMEs 2019/2020
Company health management in times of digital transformation.
Request an offer now!
We would be happy to advise you when it comes to introducing or expanding company health management.To the offer form
Employee health as a competitive factor
Two thirds of all employees also go to work sick and accept compromises in the quality and quantity of their work.
DGB index Good job
Rising incapacity rates are alarming companies, doctors and health insurance companies alike. Above all, overuse phenomena with a psychological-mental background, such as the much-cited “burn-out syndrome”, are increasing worryingly. According to the Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health in Germany, the costs for absenteeism due to physical and mental illnesses and the consequences of accidents alone amount to over 100 billion euros per year. The costs incurred by employees who appear in the workplace despite being ill (presentationalism) are roughly twice as high.
Possible consequences of this behavior are reduced work performance, higher error rates and increased risk of accidents. In addition, there may be a risk of infection, delayed recovery and relapses through to chronic diseases. The main value levers of corporate health management are therefore not only in the reduction of direct illness-related costs, but above all in areas such as avoiding presenteeism and increasing employee motivation.
Download the infographic
Shaping the digital transformation with healthy employees
What is changing in the world of work as a result of digitization and what effects this can have on employees.
Read more from BGM practice
Our offers for physical health
Exercise, nutrition, ergonomics and much more
EAP and employee advice
Support for managers and employees with private and professional challenges
Keeping employees healthy, avoiding accidents at work and preventing work-related risks
- Do cooperative business models really work?
- Is it disgusting to eat exotic meat?
- For which material possessions are you grateful
- Tamil is the national language of Australia
- What is environmental protection
- What should I see in Beijing
- Can boys girls wear one-piece bathing gowns
- Which country has the worst traditional food
- Have you ever spied on someone?
- How have you changed as a person
- What's your favorite anime opening
- How do people become gay and lesbian
- What are some of the criticisms of Atlas Shrugged
- Are the Uzbeks related to the Hazaras?
- What are your unusual favorite candle scents?
- Danish is a difficult language to learn
- Why was politeness replaced by political correctness
- Where is my life going
- What are some interesting photos through the story
- Are there any Uber drivers here
- How Mexican is New Mexico
- Norway violates human rights
- Are only white ethnic Europeans
- Where can I download Pokemon Rom