What is the cheapest food in brazil
Tips for calculating a vacation budget in Brazil
Refined cuisine at affordable prices
Despite steadily rising prices, Brazil remains an affordable travel destination. Indeed the cost of living is still a lot lower here than in Germany and it is often much cheaper to dine in the small restaurant around the corner than shop and cook for yourself.
Of course, as everywhere, there are bars in all price ranges depending on the standard selected. Restaurants and bars are reasonably priced and it is common in open-air eateries 1 to 2 euros for a caipirinha to pay. However, the cheapest solution to fill you up is in restaurants, where food is priced by the kilo. You simply pay the weight of your plate, regardless of what is on it: Duck costs just as much as pork, etc. ... This is not only extremely inexpensive, but thanks to this concept you can try different specialties in the course of just one meal. Depending on your appetite and the quality of the restaurant, you will spend an average of around 10 euros per personif not less.
Accommodation to suit every taste
The accommodation options are very diverse and everyone will find exactly what they are looking for. An overnight stay in the youth hostel costs roughly 12 euros per person, while cheap double rooms in a simple hotel from around 30 euro are to be had. However, depending on the selected category, this can also turn into 200 euros. Of course, you can't ignore that these prices vary depending on where you are staying. For example, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo are generally much more expensive.
Generally very attractive prices
To give you an idea of what to expect in terms of vacation budget during your stay in Brazil, you will find a small list of market prices below. Prices are in real, the Brazilian currency, and you must divide them by three to get the price in euros.
A bottle of water: 1 to 2 reais
A taxi ride: between 8 and 40 reais
A bus ticket: 1 to 3 reais
A meal in a medium category restaurant: 20-30 reais
A liter of beer in a bar: between 5 and 9 reais
- Are there housemen in India?
- Every company has a human resources department
- What reads
- How old is it to go to school
- Antigua Barbuda has cars
- Pakistani are basically Arabs
- Are Americans secretly racist
- What do the Vietnamese think of the Cham people?
- Why do musicians hate pop music
- Is drinking tap water risky
- What exactly is the word construction
- Can I get a part-time job
- How can I easily get logistics jobs
- Do Jewish people have Santa Claus
- Sri Lankan girls are hot
- What are the different types of garbage
- Why is capital growth important to investors
- Are HR staff enemies of employees
- More work always means more capital
- How poor is Russia now
- What do you think of breathtaking facts
- How do I get over feeling replaced?
- What is your favorite holiday outfit
- How should an employer treat its employees
- Well worth the Imperial College
- What are the Symptoms of Leukemia
- We are Taiwanese names
- What is your favorite Indian food
- Who will dominate the sharing economy
- What is a good return
- Did people smoke weed 100 years ago
- How many Americans have PhDs
- Why don't Chinese restaurants serve potatoes
- What is the use of CEC