Is the Chinese and Mongolian cuisine similar
What is the difference between Mongolian and Chinese food?
"Mongolian cuisine is mainly characterized by meat and dairy products. The nomads in Mongolia live directly from the products of their animals (horses, cows, yaks, camels, sheep, goats). Meat is either cooked as an ingredient in soups or Dumplings are used or dried for the winter (Borts). Various drinks as well as cheese and cheese-like products are made from milk and cream.
The Mongolian diet contains a very large proportion of animal fat. Winter temperatures of down to -40 ° C and working outdoors make appropriate energy reserves necessary.
In the countryside the nomads are basically self-sufficient. Travelers regularly find yurts marked “Guanz” on the streets, which serve as refreshment stations.
Cooking in the yurt is usually done on a simple small stove, with dried animal dung as heating material. "
I think that you don't get typical Mongolian food in Germany. Because the usual German digestive system would not tolerate it at all or would reject it in the usual xenophobic manner!
If you go to a restaurant in Germany that is designated as "Mongolian", you should order the traditional "fire pot": many types of meat (cut in fine slices), several types of vegetables, a large selection of various dips and sauces.
Meat and vegetables are cooked in the water of the Dutch oven (no broth or similar!), Then dipped in one of the sauces and eaten.
Everything else that is Mongolian has been described above. It would also be important to mention that traditionally and locally based, the Mongolian cuisine does not have any of the many different flavors and menus as the Chinese - in the Mongolian steppe you don't find as many herbs, and there are fewer fish (!). Poultry is also eaten less.
- Where is the Eurofighter Typhoon made?
- Income inequality is natural
- How can I manipulate my friends
- Why do countries not all use currencies
- The world is facing drastic overpopulation
- What is 2020 in binary numbers
- What do ordinary Chinese think about Islam?
- Is there a good craftsman in the UK
- Which Bible contains other Gospels
- How can poverty be eradicated?
- How many minutes is there in a day
- What is life without someone I need
- What do children think when they play
- Which is the best TIG welder now
- Which ethnic group is the most oppressed?
- In what language do deaf people dream
- When did people start washing their hands?
- How are multi-storey buildings called
- What does click
- What is the maximum depth of the plate
- Is my relationship worth it 2
- Why do students love Apple
- Does Taiwan have a gay marriage 1
- Why are no demonstrators arrested for blocking streets?