How much does a paramedic earn
Paramedic - Average Salary
The average salary for paramedics is € 2,210 gross per month (approx. € 26,520 gross per year), which is € 885 (-29%) lower than the average monthly salary in Germany.
As a paramedic, you earn between a minimum of € 1,980 gross per month and a maximum of over € 2,870 gross per month.
Find jobs as a paramedic!
Paramedic Salary - Distribution
Young professionals as rescue workers and paramedics in junior positions must expect lower salaries, while experienced and specialized profiles such as emergency paramedics / paramedics or security officers or operations managers in the rescue service can earn better.
Large church rescue services such as the Malteser or the Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) usually have their own collective agreements, according to which they pay the rescue service personnel.
Paramedic - Salary Differences
|Head of emergency services||€ 3,360 / month|
|Paramedic / paramedic||€ 2,900 / month|
|DRK paramedic||€ 2,760 / month|
|Paramedic TVöD||€ 2,720 / month|
|Paramedic Bundeswehr||€ 2,540 / month|
|Rescue workers||1,640 € / month|
|paramedic||1,550 € / month|
|Paramedic training||0 € / month|
How much does a paramedic earn? Salaries based on work experience
A paramedic with less than 3 years of professional experience starts with an average starting salary of around € 25,000 gross per year. With 4-9 years of experience, the salary for paramedics rises to around € 28,000, while a paramedic with more than 10 years of professional experience can expect remuneration of around € 30,000. The average salary for paramedics with more than 20 years of professional experience is over € 31,000.
How do age and work experience affect the salary for paramedics?
|at the end of the career||▲ +17%|
|With professional experience||▲ +6%|
|Average salary||€ 26,520 / year|
|Young professionals||▼ -6%|
The salary data on this page is based on an estimate of the salary information in job advertisements for paramedics published on Jobted in the last 12 months, as well as on other publicly available sources (e.g. collective agreements, minimum wage law).
Stay up to date and never miss any more job offers!
Receive all new job advertisements for: Paramedics
- Freelance translation pays off well
- What are your deepest, darkest desires
- Can Congress get in the way of Congress?
- Can I sell my stamps anywhere
- Melania regrets marrying Donald J Trump
- How do I get outsourcing projects
- Can you be afraid while you are brave
- How dark is a 30-window shade
- Why do narcissists sabotage themselves
- Why is the Chinese language so important
- Why did the Spitfire have elliptical wings
- How is China 1
- Is there a guide for innovation laboratories
- Good idea at midnight
- What do the Eurasians look like
- Find a co-founder of websites successfully
- What kind of man attracts Irish women
- Why do I dream of giraffes
- Why don't people wet their lips
- What does a brain MRI show
- A NIACL assistant is a good job
- Does the Wicca religion have magic
- How to learn to read italics
- Who is the most famous Chinese