What is the Best Credit Analyst Certification
Your settings for cookies for this website
Cookies are used to measure access to our website and to implement functions for social media and marketing. We also share information with our analytics, marketing, and social media partners. Our partners can combine this information with other data you have provided or others that they have collected through the use of their services. You can object to this use in various degrees. To do this, please select your personal preference. More information can be found here.Data protection
The booming development of the real estate market has driven the demand from private customers for construction finance to new heights. At the same time, there are increasing voices warning of overheating in the private real estate market. The importance of a well-founded credit analysis in the area of private real estate financing increases all the more.
Good credit analysts are sought-after experts. They play a key role in minimizing risks for the lender and ideally avoiding loan defaults. Credit analysis is not the same as credit analysis: Rather, the different business areas have very specific requirements. That is why the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management also offers the following specializations:
More opportunities as a certified credit analyst
On the one hand, the certificate courses convey all the necessary skills for the respective qualification. On the other hand, the courses build on each other - and are therefore an ideal companion for your professional advancement in credit analysis.
- As required: Certification as a specialist for private customers (mortgage lending), business customers or critical engagements including processing
- Application-oriented: practical, part-time training by experienced experts from the financial world
- Easy to learn: small study groups - interactive learning aids - current case studies
- Excellent: The Frankfurt School is accredited as an international business school and enjoys trust from medium-sized companies to DAX corporations
“The particular challenge in credit analysis has always been the same: the risk analyst has to make a statement as to whether a customer will still be solvent in the future. Unfortunately, however, hardly anyone has serious fortune teller skills. "
The Frankfurt School's credit analyst for private customers / mortgage lending certificate course offers in-depth qualifications with which you can best assess the risks of private real estate lending.
Credit Analyst - Private Customers / Mortgage Lending
The program consists of 2 modules. There are 2 presence seminar days each for both modules. You will also learn from the comfort of your home. To do this, you will be given access to e-learning and an e-script. The learning media are available to you throughout the course of study. The teaching materials are printable and can be used on all PCs / laptops and mobile devices.
E-learning and e-script - total study time
The e-script covers the legal basis and framework conditions for the financing budget.
The e-learning courses offer you a compendium of knowledge for your specialization.
- Creditworthiness, customer needs, creditworthiness
- Valuation of collateral
With the help of tests you can personally check your learning progress at any time.
Compact knowledge of private real estate financing - two days of attendance
This module introduces you to the basics of real estate financing for private customers. The focus is on evaluation questions and buyer analysis as well as credit checks. Of course, you will deal in detail with financing structure, cost analysis and all tax issues and funding opportunities.
Further information on the seminar Compact Knowledge of Private Real Estate Financing
Legal basis of the loan business and loan collateral - two days of attendance
The granting of private real estate loans is subject to complex regulatory requirements. With the knowledge from this module, your customers and your institute are on the safe side. Among other things, you will deal with current case law on consumer loan law and loan collateral in standardized private customer business.
Further information on the seminar Legal bases of the lending business and loan collateral
Credit Analyst (Frankfurt School of Finance & Management)
The certificate course is aimed at specialists and executives from the credit front and back office, private and corporate customer business as well as specialists in the field of restructuring / workout.
2 modules with 4 seminar days, e-script and e-learning
In the case of a complete booking, the total amount is 3,450 euros. The amount is exempt from VAT.
#ExecEdFS on social media
- At what age are men horniest
- What is your irrational phobia
- What is headline inflation of headline inflation
- What is an accountant job
- When do people in Argentina have breakfast
- Why is military life shitty
- Who killed Duryodhana in Mahabharata
- Why are establishments still using valet parking?
- Why do we need countries
- What is polish traditional clothing
- How can you look like an Asian
- How can I overcome an obsessed relationship
- Older people are usually rowers
- What is the Islamic Empire
- Where should a tourist stay in London
- Political correctness is a law
- Why do I never see men cry
- Do African Americans still speak African languages
- How is life without a smartphone
- All companies have to pay taxes
- Which self-defense weapon is the best
- Why will apink never hit snsd
- What do the Lib Dems stand for
- What are signs of a growth spurt