How do other INTPs understand music?
INFJ personality type
INFJ: Introvert - Intuitive - Feeler - Judge
- Introverts (= I.ntroverts) tend to be thoughtful, reserved and a lot alone. A common misconception is that introverts are shy - this is not necessarily the case. They get their energy from their own thoughts and the time they spend alone. Introverts don't always need people around them.
- Intuitive (= iNtuitives) pay more attention to imaginative and original information. Intuitive ones focus on the future.
- Feeler (= F.eelers) let their feelings and emotions play a leading role because they care about other people.
- Appraiser (= Judgers) prefer a steady, planned and orderly life that they organize themselves and over which they can exercise control.
An INFJ at a glance
"I deal with the difficult immediately, the impossible takes a little longer!" That could be an INFJ's philosophy of life. People who know INFJ types well describe them as resourceful, motivated, persistent, determined, and creative.
Living a life with no pretext or facade other than being accepted for what they are is important to them. They prefer to exert their influence quietly. They bring a quiet enthusiasm into all things they are involved in. Establishing harmony and striving for the common good for all is one of their main motivators.
You have a strong need and desire to understand the complexities of human relationships.
Their empathy enables them to understand and appreciate the feelings of others. INFJs believe in their intuition and instinct and act accordingly. They make decisions easily, and their friends and co-workers are likely to perceive them as confident and individualistic thinkers.
Your likely contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents, and traits that they bring to an organization, group, or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like INFJ.
- Is calm, powerful, personable, and genuinely concerned about others.
- He likes to deal with complex topics that affect people and knowledge.
- Enjoy working, talking and sharing with individuals and small groups.
In a team
Some people work well in teams, others work best alone. Knowing about the personality types of team members reveals how individuals do their jobs and interact with one another. Given an INFJ's personality preferences, these are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) They are most likely to bring to a team:
- Promotes harmony and makes everyone contribute.
- Brings enthusiasm and forward thinking to a project.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of situations and problems.
Young personality types
There are sixteen young personality types. Take a free young personality test.
- Why are US airlines dropping China routes
- What are things that you will never see again
- Is a fetish normal
- What does an approved US visa mean
- What is the best investment in 2017
- What do Americans do better than Canadians?
- Why am I so hungry and sleepy
- How have airplanes affected the global economy?
- Can maracas change their pitch?
- Why do teenagers want smartphones
- Why do so many people hate Republicans
- What men like American women
- Love or arrange marriage 1
- How developed is Mangalore
- Which is better Bsc or BCS
- What is a work permit
- What is the worst area of thailand
- What should everyone know about Havana
- Why are voter registration data publicly available?
- Why did Kmart go out of business?
- Why can't we see bacteria
- How is a scented candle made
- How can you trust an ethical hacker
- Why did you stop welding?