BTS has a crush on someone
BTS: V talks about his illness
The fans are worried about BTS member V - real name Kim Taehyung (23): On the band's own community platform, the K-Pop star has revealed that he suffers from the chronic disease "cholinergic urticaria", a form of chronic disease Hives. Translated, according to media reports, V is said to have commented on the post of a fan: "No, I have cholinergic urticaria, which makes me itch." One of the main triggers for this is stress. And there is enough of that in the 23-year-old's life.
Because the seven guys from the K-Pop band BTS have become real world stars. In 2016 the Japanese casting band celebrated their international breakthrough with their "Love Yourself" album trilogy. Since then, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, Jungkook and V have been watched by fans around the world. Since August 2018 they have been on a major world tour almost continuously.
What is the chronic illness?
The skin disease manifests itself as redness, itching and the formation of wheals. In severe cases, the lips and eyes or even the windpipe can swell, which can cause shortness of breath. Hives are caused by cold, heat, food allergies, skin care products or stress. However, the symptoms can also occur for no apparent reason.
The symptoms are usually treated with antihistamines, i.e. drugs against allergy symptoms. Preparations containing cortisone or biologicals, for example with the active ingredient omalizumab, can alleviate the symptoms. Relaxation techniques also help.
Do fans need to worry about V?
After his illness revelation, fans don't have to worry too much about V, since the symptoms of nettle rash are easy to control. At the moment, the band's stress factor should be within a healthy range. On July 14th, BTS gave their last concert of their "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" World Tour in Shizuoka, Japan, before it continues on October 11th in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.#Subjects
- What is an African American
- What are Valtrex drugs given for?
- Is mayonnaise the most polarizing condiment
- Why do some people hate apple products
- Why aren't schools doing enough about bullying?
- How does the first menstruation feel?
- What are poisonous parents
- How different is Taiwan from China
- My teacher passively aggressively called me why
- Who are Turos' main competitors
- Why is pizza so delicious
- Does fluid in the ear mean an infection?
- Who will save China's economy
- What is your experience with ExpertOption?
- What are some good common Thai surnames
- What is food preservation
- Is it possible to love your enemy
- What is Google's moonlight policy
- Why should people know about politics?
- Which is the best STO development company
- How much does it cost to eat in Australia
- Who is a bad teacher or student
- Love Korean boys and Muslim girls
- Where can I buy real solid matches
- Why are novels associated with literature
- Can a MacBook Pro RAM be upgraded
- Who are the hostile countries of Colombia
- What is the most popular telegram channel
- Will Japan exceed GDP of 5 trillion again
- What compromises are the central banks facing?
- How do I become a virtual assistant
- How popular is rabbit meat in Indonesia
- Does God need us