What is a melee weapon
Melee weapon (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Close | fight | weapon | fe, Plural: Close | combat | weapons
- IPA: [ˈnaːkampfˌvafə]
- 1) Weapon that is suitable / intended for combat operations over short / very short distances
- Determinative compound, consisting of the nounsClose combat and weapon
- 1) Ranged weapon, ranged weapon, ranged weapon
- 1) weapon
- 1) cutting weapon, thrusting weapon, thrusting weapon
- 1) "In hand-to-hand combat in confusing terrain, many blacks used their traditional (and perfectly legal) Melee weapon, the coupe-coupe. "
- 1) „Melee weapons are generally very specialized devices that are designed for combat as their primary function and require special combat training [...] "
- 1) “Attack weapons include rope and sling weapons, which consisted of organic material and are an intermediate form between long-range and Melee weapons form."
- Nominative: singular Melee weapon; Plural Melee weapons
- Genitive: singular Melee weapon; Plural Melee weapons
- Dative: singular Melee weapon; Plural Melee weapons
- Accusative: singular Melee weapon; Plural Melee weapons
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„As early as December 2018, the developers wanted the sword 'Infinity Blade' as a Melee weapon Bring it into the shooter, but the players thought it was too powerful and removed it.“
netzwelt.de, January 16, 2019
„100 GamerScore points Equipped I have a firearm, one Melee weapon and equipped with a backpack. Field cook I roasted a steak on a stick.“
Wooco, April 01, 2019
„If you manage a mission on 'Extreme', you get the sleek one Melee weapon 'Wakizashi'. If you pass all levels, you get a special sniper rifle.“
4Players, July 03, 2019
„Legendary wood from the raid Disappointment about the loot: The rolling pin is called "Bloodied Rolling Pin", in German about "bloody rolling pin" and is a legendary one Melee weapon for level 50.“
Mein-MMO.de, November 26, 2018
„The fans can also get a new tactical outfit as well as accessories for personalization, new characters in blackout and an extra nicely packaged one Melee weapon secure - just in time for the holidays.“
PS4Info, December 10, 2018
„We explain to you in our guide where you can find the stone hatchet in "Red Dead Redemption 2". For this you have to Melee weapon however, unlock it first in "GTA Online".“
PlayNation.de, December 30, 2019
„So we can do wallruns and opponents in one jump with one Melee weapon transport to the afterlife. Of course, different ranged weapons should not be missing.“
Shooter scene, May 12, 2020
„Whether as Melee weapon or throwing variant, knives take down opponents reliably with one hit and throwing knives can develop a fateful life of their own.“
Mein-MMO.de, January 01, 2020
„Sam Fisher uses the unique SC3000K as a weapon and the Melee weapon 'Karambit'. In addition, the 'Chalet' map has been revised. Above all, the first and second floors were adapted.“
4Players, August 17, 2020
„Sam Fisher appears with his unique weapon, the SC3000K and the Melee weapon, the karambit.“
PS4Info, August 16, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "melee weapon":
Cutlass:… [ˈƐntɐˌmɛsɐ] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) long knife with wide blade; preferred melee weapon at sea in the 16th to 19th centuries Synonyms: 1) ...
Throwing weapon: ... Determinative compound from the nouns throw and weapon Opposite words: 1) Melee weapon (cutting weapon, percussion weapon, stabbing weapon, thrust weapon) General terms: 1) ...
Bombardier beetle: ... and the noun beetle General terms: 1) Ground beetle Application examples: 1) "Nature has the bombardier beetle with a hellish melee weapon ...
Melee weapons:… IPA: [ˈnaːkampfˌvafn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun melee weapon genitive plural of the noun melee weapon dative plural of the noun…
Ranged weapon: Ranged weapon, long-range weapon Opposite words: 1) Melee weapon General terms: 1) Weapon Examples of use: 1) Both the medieval longbow and the modern sniper rifle are long-range weapons
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Melee weapon" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Nahkampfwaffe/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Melee weapon". You can add application examples or hints to our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Melee weapons (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Nah | kampf | waf | fen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Hand-to-hand combat (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Nah | kämp | fe Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈnaːˌkɛmp͡fə]…
Close combat (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Nah | kämp | fen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Nahle (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular Nahle; Plural - genitive: ...
Names (German) Part of speech: noun, part of speech: first name, (male) cases: nominative: singular (der) names; Majority 1 the ...
Middle east (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Middle East; Plural - genitive: singular Middle East; ...
Middle East conflict (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Middle East conflict; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Middle East conflict (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Middle East conflict Hyphenation: Middle | ost | kon | flik | tes ...
Middle East conflict (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: Middle East Conflicts Hyphenation: Near | ost | kon | flikts ...
food (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular food; Plural foods genitive: singular ...
- Are INFPs compatible with ESTJs or ENTJs
- Company secretaries are in demand
- How many dialects do the Philippines have
- How do you flirt without being sexual
- Has anyone ever died of fasting
- The British don't like immigrants
- What if your vet doesn't take payments
- Which is healthier potato or rice
- Is it legitimate to sell a car on eBay
- What do Americans think of Indian startups?
- UBI creates inflation
- Do apple engineers really make 300k
- Have you already lost your virginity?
- History repeats itself over and over again
- Why do narcissists lie and twist the truth
- What are the advantages of ERP Solution
- How is the Norwegian sovereign wealth fund managed
- What is AWS Professional Services
- Where does AIDS come from
- What is the Global GPS Market Size
- What do teenagers want their parents to know?
- How black cow oil prevents pregnancy
- Where did asparagus come from?
- What happens to ties during hyperinflation