Which is the world's best franchise model
The 500 leading franchise systems in Europe
Just as hit parades exude their own charm, tables and rankings of all kinds have always been fascinating. Which song is No. 1, which team leads the league, which DAX group is the front runner? Such a ranking actually also exists for the leading franchise systems in Europe: The Franchise Top 500!
Franchising is growing in popularity
While one could have counted on No. 3 of the most successful franchise concepts, McDonald's (gastronomy / fast food), No. 2 is a bit surprising, namely SUBWAY (gastronomy / fast food), but number 1 has one or others may not have heard of anything: 7-Eleven, a grocery store.
Business start-ups based on tried and tested ideas, for which one pays a one-off initial expense and monthly license fees, is enjoying increasing popularity. From 1,000 to 500,000 euros - as small or as large and even beyond that, the range of the investment amount required to get started as a franchisee can be.
700 million potential customers
Franchising is on the way to become more and more successful in Europe and as an industry it is becoming more and more important. No wonder, because the EU member states already have a population of 450 - 500 million - and these are all potential consumers. There are currently around 700,000 million consumers across Europe. A market that is increasingly being flooded by franchise concepts that are successful abroad. Conversely, Farnchise systems that have been tried and tested in Germany are now also expanding abroad, such as the HANS IM GLÜCK burger grill that we presented in a major franchise interview. His 50th store opening will take place in Singapore these days!
Europe's top 500
The most successful franchise concepts in Europe (based on the number of franchise businesses operated in Europe, as of 2015):
Source: Franchise Direct
You might also be interested in
The business plan lays the foundation for your foundation. With the free business plan tool, you can easily and safely create your own business plan. We will guide you step by step on the following pages on the way to your business plan.
Free subsidy check for entrepreneurs
The range of subsidies is extensive and for many entrepreneurs it is difficult to keep track of them. With the free funding check from Unternehmenswelt you have the opportunity to find the right funding program for your project - tailored to the needs of your company.
The studied communication scientist has been working as an editor and freelance writer for more than 20 years. He was born in Zurich, grew up in Madrid and near Frankfurt am Main before coming to Berlin before the fall of the Berlin Wall. Here he moderates on the radio, writes for various city magazines and is also known as a DJ and producer. Fascinated by the new media and social networks, he designs articles for print, web and TV.
- Why don't I like students
- What Jacksonville FL is known for
- How can technology improve patient care
- How often do Englishmen shower
- Why are students so mean to teachers
- Make extroverts like introverts
- Can you get a music degree online
- What is an aviation management
- Sizzler is an Indian recipe
- Why are people currently protesting in France
- Why does my friend never call me
- Why sucks Russian food
- Is polytechnically simple or difficult
- Believe that people become immortal
- What exactly does user empowerment mean?
- What is it like to live in Mauritius
- Which companies are hiring freshmen in Gurgaon?
- Can be bad somehow good
- What is your country's least preferred neighbor
- What are some traditional Hindu cuisines
- Where do I sell my antiques online
- Which power supply pays the most
- How much does a tax advisor cost
- Which companies are hiring Linux developers