Breaking Bad is worth seeing
If you don't know the TV series Breaking Bad, you can safely skip this article.
Breaking Bad was filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico
and you often notice that in the city.
The blue meth donuts are evident in the donut shop,
to recognize locations you have to know the series
or at least the made-up Pollos Hermanos fried chicken chain,
then you will not escape Walter White even in the National Nuclear Museum.
A little appetizer from Comic Con, San Diego:
And here is your name as a BB logo
All bad things must come to an end.
* thing * * thing * * thing * * thing * * thing *
The travel camera for my photos is a Canon professional compact *
* Affiliate advertising link: If my information helps you, please use it to buy - nothing extra!
This post participates in the blogger backdrop card on part-time traveler.
- Muslims eat turkey
- Is Penang in Canada
- Why do older generations hoard their money
- Should we encourage premarital sex
- Why do people get over their obsessions?
- Is the US dollar overvalued?
- Why are densely populated regions so populated
- How did you survive the depression
- Why grope so often in Japan
- How can I deal with creepy people
- May cause shaking hands in back pain
- What is it like to have a teenage mother
- Why is hell a dirty word
- Does CBD really work
- Will Walmart cash personal checks?
- What is the US tax rate
- Where do cats come from
- Is assisted living covered by Medicare
- How can you install air conditioning
- Why is goose meat so expensive
- How rich are astronauts
- What are the benefits of shopping in stores
- Why is China mainly Buddhist
- Can a social worker be introverted