How do I get PR in Denmark
Tax liability in Denmark: when does it apply for German companies and their employees?
The authorities check, among other things, that the taxes are being paid correctly to Denmark.
In some cases, German companies and citizens in Denmark become taxable in terms of income from work in Denmark.
Tax liability of German companies in Denmark
German companies are liable to tax in Denmark when they set up a permanent establishment in Denmark.
In this case, the salary of the German employees must be taxed in Denmark, as the employees are taxable in Denmark.
In principle, if the German company does not have a permanent establishment in Denmark and at the same time retains the "employer role" towards German employees, no tax has to be paid in Denmark. This applies to the company and the employee.
Tax liability of German citizens in Denmark
However, German citizens who work for a German company in Denmark may be liable to tax in Denmark even if the German company does not have a permanent establishment in Denmark.
For example, if the German company carries out work for a Danish company, the Danish company must pay the Danish wage tax for the German employee. This applies if the Danish company is the actual employer or if the German employee has been "loaned" to the Danish company.
The German citizens then become taxable in Denmark "outside" their employment in the German company. The actual circumstances are decisive.
- What are Nordic characteristics
- India's economy is in crisis
- What is the most difficult school
- Have you ever participated in an orgy?
- Who calculates the carbon credit
- How can some people skip breakfast
- Why aren't more Americans against Donald Trump?
- What do Hogwarts students do on the weekend
- Indians show up
- How is the construction quality assessed
- All old people wear diapers
- Can foreigners buy real estate in China?
- What characterizes the Chinese ethnicity
- Should I visit Hamburg or Munich
- What is dirt made of
- How was your first semester
- Trust Jimmy Wales with Wikipedia articles
- Parents should beat their children for discipline
- How are soldiers paid in Afghanistan
- Obtain programmer jobs without a degree
- Would you like to be an administrative assistant?
- What is a left libertarian
- What do teachers think of shy students?
- Why does Germany have a Chancellor?