What were your favorite smells when you were growing up
99 Funny Questions - Spark Exciting Conversations.
via: Depositphotos / Ivanko1980
To have to ask funny questions in your repertoire is a must!
Why do you need them
First impressions last.
That's why you wear your best clothes to an interview and scrub every inch of your body before a first date and freak out before she meets her parents for the first time.
The key to making a great first impression? Do you know funny questions to ask the people you meet.
When you step into a novel situation with a pile of interesting questions to askAllow the people you meet to talk about their favorite subject: themselves.
Asking a person questions about themselves is an even better way to make a positive first impression than focusing on your own charm or sociability. Use these fun questions to help new people open up, feel good, and remember how good you made them feel.
10 fun conversations to ask starting questions
via: Unsplash / Baylee Gramling
There is nothing more uncomfortable than meeting someone who is new and panicking to find something to talk about.
Small talk takes a minute or two, but what you need right now are conversation starters that will lead you to a fun, fascinating conversation. Before you know it, you and your new friend will be comfortable and open, and the conversation will naturally flow.
Here are 10 fun conversation starting questions:
1. How strict were your parents on a scale from 1-10?
At both ends of the scale, parents are great sources of stories.
2. Who was your worst teacher? Why?
Bad teachers are nightmares.
3. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
Great teachers can change a student's life forever.
4. What was your favorite toy when you were growing up?
Children's toys retain their sentimental value for life.
5. If you could time travel, when would you go?
First stop: wherever Mary McFly has his Nike.
via: Pexels / Pixabay
6. What is your best childhood memory?
Tapping into childhood memories is a great conversation starter.
7. What is your pet's annoyance?
People can be annoying, but venting helps.
8. Which personality trait got you into trouble the most?
Everyone has a natural tendency that has given them problems in the past.
9. What's the best advice you've been given?
Good advice works best when shared.
10. If you had to choose a new name, which name would you choose?
Some names seem to suit certain personalities.
via: Unsplash / Moritz Schmidt
10 best funny questions to ask
What are some fun questions to ask? Well, the best funny questions to ask everyone have a few things in common: they focus on positive ideas and memories, they are great chasms for funny stories, and they show your interest in the person you're talking to.
Use these questions the next time you're in the car with someone, sit down for lunch, or have a drink.
Here are 10 of the best fun questions:
11. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Everyone loves the chance to brag a little.
12. Which of your friends are you most proud of? Why?
A person who can see greatness in others is the kind of person you want to keep.
13. What was the nicest place you have ever been?
This is a great way to start a conversation about travel.
14. Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
All societies need both types.
via: Bigstockphoto /Rawpixel.com
15. What is the bravest thing you've ever done?
Moments of true courage are rare and inspiring.
16. What do you do when you have a bad day to make you feel better?
Everyone needs a feel-good ritual.
17. What do you find harder to give up: coffee or alcohol?
Which self-medication method is most important?
18. What is your favorite article on Wikipedia?
No matter what your teachers said, Wikipedia is the ultimate repository of human knowledge.
19. What's your favorite cheesy pick-up line?
It might be time to try this old favorite again.
via: Pexels / Bruce Mars
20. Can I get you another drink?
Everyone's favorite question.
5 fun would you rather ask
Would you rather have questions like the multiple choice section of a test? You still have to ponder your answer, but you have several options to choose from.
The best part about these questions is that there is no wrong answer and the questions are all fun.
Here are 5 fun questions you'd rather ask:
21. Would you rather burp every time you lean on a kiss or drool every time you talk?
Definitely good luck on the dating scene.
22. Would you rather never brush your hair or teeth?
Some of us already make this choice when we are running late.
23. Would you rather sleep with handcuffs or a bicycle helmet?
I think the answer depends on what else is going on in bed.
via: Unsplash / Sayan Nath
24. Would you rather get embarrassed or caught messing with your best friend's sister at a party?
Either of these will seriously affect your social life.
25. Would you rather laugh uncontrollably or cry uncontrollably for the rest of your life?
Laughing requires less cleaning, but can get you into hot water in the wrong attitude.
7 incredibly fun questions
There is something about funny people. You are magnetic. They lift the spirits of everyone around them. They make great first impressions.
Whether you're a naturally funny person or someone whose comedic skills could use a little work, this list of funny questions will make people smile and laugh and make you popular from the first time you meet them.
Here are 7 incredibly fun questions:
26. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
They always ask who a good boy is, but what about how is a good boy?
27. What's the funniest thing you've ever seen in a stranger?
People watching is the new national pastime.
via: Unsplash / Brooke Cagle
28. Do you think cats regret it?
Do these idiots have any remorse?
29. How many days in a row do you wear the same pants before it becomes a problem?
Pants: the napkin that you wear.
30. What are your popcorn habits in the cinema?
How many previews before you need a refill?
31. In which room at Hogwarts would you most like to have sex?
What happens in the Chamber of Secrets stays in the Chamber of Secrets.
32. Do you put the toilet roll on the right path or on the killer path?
Yes there is a right way.
via: Pexels / Hermanda
10 fun questions to ask a girl
There is a time for deep questioning, there is a time for serious discussion, but there is also a time for fun.
This list of fun questions to ask a girl is meant to keep interacting with the ladies easy and interesting.
These type of questions are answered with a laugh and a light touch of the arm that lets you know things are going well. Pick your favorites from this list before a night out on the town or a date with your lady and Be prepared for sparks to fly.
Here are 10 fun questions to ask a girl:
33. What would your perfect Saturday look like?
Take notes and plan accordingly.
34. Which sequel to the film would you like to erase from history?
Sequels are notoriously disappointing.
35. What would your perfect vacation mean?
Mountains, beaches or exotic countries?
36. What is a great book that you read recently?
Literary taste is a good indicator of personality traits.
via: Unsplash / Caleb Woods
37. What is the only food that you could never bring to eat?
Do you remember the Fear Factor show?
38. What is your dream job?
Imagine that money is not an issue. What would she want to do?
39. Cake or cake?
40. Who is the nicest person you know?
Just thinking about the person is likely to put a smile on their face.
41. Which fictional character do you wish you could meet her?
It's amazing how much a made up person can affect real life.
via: Unsplash / Muhd Asyraaf
42. What is the first thing you do when you come home from a trip?
After taking off her shoes, of course.
10 funny questions to ask a man
Men think differently than women. We can argue about whether this is a good thing or not, but the truth is that we tend to think about different things in different ways.
What are some fun questions to ask guys? Well, the following list of fun questions to ask a guy is designed to cover the topics men think and talk about and is sure to come in handy whether you're meeting someone or hanging out with the crew.
Here are 10 fun questions to ask a man:
43. What was the funniest way you got hurt?
Goofy injuries are only part of being a man.
44. If your life were a movie, what songs would be on the soundtrack?
This question tells you about his musical tastes and personality.
45. What is your favorite TV slogan?
Buzzwords may be a thing of past sitcoms, but they're still fun.
via: Unsplash / Julian O'hayon
46. What terrible movie do you love?
There's a certain amount of joy to be found in terrible films.
47. Which song do you have to sing along to when you hear it?
Get the answer and find a karaoke bar, stat!
48. Which game are you really good at?
Drinking games, card games, board games & hellip; Everyone stands out somewhere.
49. Which film do you have to make a sequel to?
So many great films made us want more. What would he like to see?
50. What is the right age to get married?
It's amazing how much the answer will change from person to person.
via: Unsplash / Dmitry Schemelev
51. What is your favorite childhood book?
Aside from the Berenstain Bears conspiracy, these books were great.
52. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
People usually don't have a say in their nicknames, giving him the power to choose his own.
7 fun questions to get to know someone
Getting to know someone, really knowing them can be a challenge.
It's a process that takes time and commitment, but as you know from the close relationships you already have, GIt's worth getting to know people.
Getting to know your questions is a fun and easy way to start your friendship journey. Just because it takes some effort doesn't mean it can't be fun.
Here are 7 fun questions you need to ask in order to get to know someone:
53. What are your 3 favorite films?
The common taste in movies is a surprisingly good foundation for friendship.
54. If you had to live in another state, which one would it be?
Every state has something to offer, it just depends on what you are looking for.
via: Unsplash / Andrew Tanglao
55. What did you want to be as a child when you grew up?
So few people actually become what they wanted to be, but fun to remember.
56. What extracurricular activities were you involved in during high school?
This question gives a brief glimpse of what someone was like during the most difficult time in life.
57. Are you spiritual or religious in any way? If so, how?
Spirituality can be central to a person's identity.
58. Do you think you are naughty or nice?
The price of fossil fuels is falling, but some people accept the naughty lifestyle anyway.
59. Are you old-fashioned?
This question is pretty broad, let them interpret what they want.
via: Unsplash / Fezbot2000
Funny questions to ask a new friend
via: Pexels / Ketut Subiyanto
Asking your new friend questions shouldn't feel like an interview. You should have fun too Asking a new friend to provide a more relaxed environment for your friend.
Here are 9 fun questions to ask a new friend:
60. Which songs have you learned completely by heart?
And then get ready for them to sing the whole song.
61. Which film title best describes your life?
Would it be as dramatic as The Notebook or as crazy as The Hangover?
62. What would you do as the only person on earth?
The possibilities of what you as the only person on earth can do are endless. This is definitely a fun question.
63. What is one of your favorite smells?
Given the abundance of smells in the world, it is impossible not to choose one.
64. Have you ever tried putting a bunch of glue on the palm of your hand and then peeling it off?
The real question is & hellip; who has not?
via: Unsplash / Anna Earl
65. If you had to change your name, which would be your new one?
You may get some ideas on how to name your child in the future.
66. What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?
Let them share it with you. It could be the funniest thing you'll ever hear.
67. Who would you swap with someone for a day, and why?
If you want a fun question, it should be in your options. Immerse yourself in why someone's life is so interesting to live.
68. Do you love pineapple on pizza?
The neverending debate.
9 fun, random questions
This list of fun random questions to ask hits on all sorts of topics.
Regardless of the context of your conversation, here's a question for Let Things Flow in a Fun, Positive Direction.
Here are 9 fun, random questions:
69. If you could have dinner with someone from history, who would it be?
History is full of people who would go on great dinner dates.
70. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
Be sure to ask if this casting decision is based on looks or personality.
71. If you could shop for free in one store, which one would you choose?
Whether the person chooses pragmatically or
72. What was the worst thing you did as a child?
We do terrible things before we know better, and those things make great stories.
via: Unsplash / Daria Tumanova
73. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Everyone fell in love with someone who actually doesn't exist.
74. On which TV show do you plan your day to see it live?
We live in the golden age of television
75. Which is better - a novel or a film?
Both media offer something that the other cannot.
76. If you could read minds, who would you want to read?
The girl in the cafe? The boss at work? So much sniffing to do!
77. If you were told you only had one week to live, what would you do?
What dreams would he or she fulfill with this ultimate motivational factor?
via: Unsplash / Tim Gouw
7 fun interview questions
via: Unsplash / You X Ventures
When choosing candidates for your team, you will need a few funny interview questions join in with the regular Interview questions.
Here are 7 fun interview questions:
78. What is right that almost no one agrees with?
We all have something that we take seriously and strongly believe in, and it is the rest of the world that needs to awaken to our brilliance.
79. If you were to start a business tomorrow, what would the three most important values for your company be?
How well can the candidate articulate their core values?
80. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
This depends on the type of information that is available behind the passwords, the balance of the partner, and the level of trust that the two people feel secure in caring for each other.
81. Do you judge a book by its cover?
Don't we all And don't we feel better when we know exactly how others are doing?
via: Unsplash / Product School
82. If a ghost gave you 3 wishes now, what would you wish for?
Wildest Dreams or Practices? Selfish desires or manifestations for the world and the end of suffering? This shows how far your candidate is willing to consider outside of his or her own survival.
83. What makes people think they look cool but actually has the opposite effect?
How strong is your candidate's sense of irony and ability to choose authenticity versus masking? When someone is looking for cool and it backfires, there is definitely some masking and insecurity. Can the candidate sniff out these things?
84. How does someone politely end a conversation with someone who doesn't stop talking?
Tact is one of the most valuable talents out there.
10 fun questions about the icebreaker
via: Unsplash / Catalog of Thoughts
Make everyone giggle with these hilarious ones Questions about icebreakers. Make everyone with a next level feel friendly Icebreaker games.
Here are 10 fun questions about the icebreaker:
85. What is wasting the most time in your daily life?
A person's limits on wasting time say a lot about their emotional distress and self-discipline. On the other hand, what is considered a waste of time by one person is not for another. And some people are very hard on themselves and consider self-care a waste of time because they have difficulty appreciating themselves.
86. Why do they call them 'free gifts'? Aren't all gifts free?
There's an oxymoron to wade through like quicksand and toffee. Hopefully the respondent enjoys this type of dilemma.
via: Pexels / Porapak Apichodilok
87. If a criminal signs up, shouldn't he get the reward money?
This is a measure of compassion. Many criminals are not inherently bad. Wouldn't those who cannot find employment quickly enough or because of discrimination be driven to steal to care for the child they love?
88. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
If you've seen the octagonal boxes that some pizzas come in, you'll find that they are more complicated to construct than a square box & hellip;
89. Do you bury people with their braces on?
This shows that most braces are not of the typical age to die, which actually makes this question kind of sad.
90. Why is the man who invests your money called a broker?
What exactly has broken here?
91. Why are dog noses always wet?
Do you come up with something funny or do you go the nerdy science route?
via: Pexels / Bruno Cervera
92. Can you cry underwater?
Has another tree fallen if no one hears it fall?
93. How old are you before it can be said that you died of old age?
Is age an excuse? Does that just mean there wasn't a devastating disease?
94. If my legs were amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license?
With prostheses available, this is an interesting question.
5 I never have fun questions
via: Pexels / ELEVATE
If you ever hang out and the connection hits a hiatus, you might want to play the game. I never have any questions.
It is safe to make space for everyone to be comfortable while sharing.
Here are 5 funny Never Have I Ever Questions:
95. I have never tried cat food
The good organic material is no different from canned meat for humans, although this is not clear to everyone.
96. I never believed there was a ghost under my bed
You will get an idea of how anxious you were as a child.
via: Pexels / Ryan Miguel Capili
97. I have never eaten anything after the expiration date
These data are for legality only. If you want to know if the food is good or bad, smell it. Moron.
98. I've never tried Himalayan salt
I'm not sure why this is beyond people's limits, but this salt is pink and beautiful and has healing properties.
99. I've never eaten anything uncooked
Salmonella is serious, but there is a lot of paranoia.
How to Use Funny Questions to Ask Them
You know the importance of making a good first impression, and you now know dozens of fun questions to ask to make sure you remember positively.
While it's hard to go wrong with these questions, I have a few tips to help you get the most out of them.
How to Use Funny Questions:
While this list includes questions for every scenario, not every question is best for every setting. Choose the questions that make sense for the context you are in.
In case you want people to open up about themselves, you have to Show them that you are listening. Ask more questions and show interest in the person you are speaking to.
3. Be open
via: Unsplash / Henrique Félix
Entertaining conversations depend on equal participation. Be ready to answer your own questions and share your stories when asked.
Downloadable list of fun questions
Here is a list of fun questions to download (Right click on the image and choose Save Image As & hellip;)::
More fun questions to ask
Are you looking for even more fun conversations? Check out these great posts.
- This or that question - lightning-fast questions that lead to funny questions.
- Asking weird questions - Sometimes you just have to get weird.
- Interesting Discussion Topics - The Dos Equis guy agrees.
Meeting new people can be intimidating, especially if you're not fun to be prepared to ask questions of the people you're talking to.
Have this list of 90 fun questions handy, and you have the ultimate resource for making a great first impression, whether with new friends or new romances.
- When did European monarchs lose power?
- Cooperation kills the relationship
- Eating parakeets rice
- How do I loosen my vagina
- How was Jesus born according to Islam
- Normalization takes place in the SSC CGL test
- Is this considered a racist photo
- Where can I get 70 80s computers
- How many users does Paper Li
- Cooperation kills the relationship
- How can I identify profitable companies
- Is Sofia safe to visit alone
- What are the best French chocolate brands
- UPS owns their trucks
- How common is vitiligo
- How many Indonesians speak Dutch
- What is the first night effect
- What is corporate social responsibility 2
- How do companies create customers
- Can I complain against my boss?
- What do you drink with greek food
- What is your definition of family
- Your teen drinks
- Why do Nepalis hate India
- BREXIT has started to hit the UK economy
- How do I clog a kitchen sink
- What reads
- What is the Islamic Empire
- What is the pay scale
- How do you get lucrative government contracts
- Why do people eat muesli for breakfast
- Where does the term redneck come from?
- Are dollar stores profitable
- GST registration is free