What are the most important things you do
But what effects does this have on our future? Yours and mine? Our workplaces cannot be replaced by robots - can they?
Not all. Not immediately. But according to McKinsey's Global Institute:
"In 60% of all professions, at least 30% of all activities can be automated."
Read the McKinsey report
Beyond the long-term, wise words of McKinsey and other leading experts, we have gained some practical experience in the field of process automation over the past few years. Below are four of them that we think are the most important:
- Welcome, accept and benefit
The potential for those who have mastered automation is phenomenal. Both for the company you work for and for you as a person. We have customers in many business areas who have already generated immense benefits.
- Beware of Trojans
When software robots are used, the danger of Trojans does not lurk in a wooden horse or malicious computer code. It starts with the advisors, who sometimes make themselves indispensable.
- Respect the installer
There are hot and cold water pipes in your building. Even the most intelligent robots will never be able to replace it. Certain things call for a basic infrastructure, others for intelligent robotic automation.
- Think about the rest
In the foreseeable future, only relatively simple processes will be 100% automated. It makes perfect sense to automate 90%. But only if you are sure that you have efficient processes in place for the remaining 10%.
If any of this makes sense to you - or perhaps more importantly, if it doesn't - check out our customer stories with robotic process automation.
We will continue to support our customers in taking advantage of process automation - and we will keep you updated with our experience. At least until we are also replaced by robots.
With best regards,
Product manager and RPA / SPA specialist
+41 78 671 79 03
- Who are King Arthur's children
- Which Bible verse defines you
- Fasting in Ramadan is an intermittent fast
- What is the worst trait in your family
- What are some challenges for toddlers
- Why should parenting teenagers be so difficult
- How is AI changing the construction industry
- How did Aristotle think about God?
- Who was Tankred Dorst
- Why is Hyderabad known for pearls
- Tuition is required to clear actuarial papers
- What exactly does user empowerment mean?
- What products can Australians buy online
- What was your worst outdoor cooking experience
- Why do Brazilians love sex so much
- Uses Elon Musk Quora
- What fashion is popular with Chinese teenagers
- What is your work schedule
- What causes brain damage
- How do you trace your family roots
- How to become a developer from scratch
- The president gets paid
- What are the tourist attractions in Shanghai
- How much does a house cost in Noida
- How does the human brain recognize beauty
- How many Chinese use Quora
- Are there limits to human creativity
- Can remove ep forte pregnancy
- What is the future of Adobe software
- What is CRISPR Global Market Size
- How do the Vietnamese see China now?
- What do rich people wear