What is research methodology
A method is a systematic and targeted process, procedure. It is a decisive path or the execution / realization of a mentally anticipated (anticipated) sequence of actions based on planning and target achievement.
In the context of scientific work, methods are investigation procedures, i.e. activities to develop research results. Research methods are applied in a planned, targeted and systematic manner and explored and developed in the same way.
The research methods are essential for scientific work. They are what makes a certain kind of human activity scientific, scientific. "The M [method] is a characteristic of the scientific process, and thus - pars pro toto [the part stands for the whole] - as a characteristic of the sciences themselves. As part of logic (in the broader sense), a methodology ( Methodology), which forms the most important part of the philosophy of science. " (1)
(1) Lorenz, Kuno: method, in: Mittelstraß, Jürgen (Ed.): Encyclopedia Philosophy and Philosophy of Science. Vol. 2, H - O, Stuttgart, Metzler, 1995, pp. 876 - 879, there p. 876
By focusing on the research methodological approach, scientific work can be described not only as a special way of thinking, but even as a special attitude to the world, which is characterized by the striving to scientifically penetrate selected parts of the world.
- Who are Qualified Chiropractors in Pune
- Is the US dollar overvalued?
- How is Lancelot a flawed hero
- Will Britain ever reintroduce conscription?
- What is Gender Discrimination in India
- What other car is similar to Tesla
- Italians have olive skin
- Is there some leeway for event management
- How is Taiwan dependent on China
- What was the first religion
- How do I help children overcome shyness?
- Protein is only found in meat
- What's your favorite takeaway food
- How is Asian noodle soup made
- How is life after deleting CA.
- Is it important to take care of the environment
- What is a savings gap
- Is it worth it to become an exchange student
- How does grief feel in words?
- How can I invest in Africa
- What are the health benefits of CBD
- What is the most reactive organic compound
- How much do contract items pay
- Which jobs cause the worst burnout
- White ethnic Americans are white
- What is the secret of a happy relationship
- When should I learn Git
- Why can't cows go down the stairs?
- What is the pay scale
- How good are bad teachers
- What kind of advisor is Sinnel Sandoval
- When do girls get horny?
- Which countries have the most dangerous hackers?