What do you live for every day
What do you live for?
What do you live for?
How do you want to live
What do you want to give
What is the plan of your life like?
What do you do with it?
What do you put your trust in?
What do you want to build on in life?
What are the values that really matter?
What remains when time goes by so quickly?
All of these big questions are very existential
Deciding on you - it's not quick
To ask for it is to search forever
It means to walk the path, but also alone with others
These questions are beyond our thinking, our understanding
They often leave us perplexed and restless on the sidelines
Apparently they cannot really be brightened up
nevertheless, they remain, we have to provide them
In the face of some questions, speechlessness has the last word
But it does not take away our longing for answers
Many people have already done it
Trying to come up with an answer
Wisdom, human experience, religion
Do you already have the answers?
Psychology, sociology, philosophy
Her answers are never inwardly fulfilling.
Technology, mathematics, science
Their answers have no normative power either
You make progress, make life easier
But they cannot give meaningful answers
Christianity gives the following tip:
God lives and he goes all ways.
Ultimately, God is the answer to all questions
We can dare to live with him
He is with us in our questions, searches, and thoughts
He gives us gifts, charisms and talents
He sends us to share our gifts with others
He calls us to dwell with the lonely
He calls us to give love to the unloved
He calls us to think of the forgotten
He calls us to hear the mute
He calls us to take in those who often interfere
He calls us to see those who remain invisible
He calls us to forgive those guilty
He invites us to rest with him
He invites us to do anything with him
He invites us to refer to him as our Creator
He invites us to praise him, united with all creatures
He looks at us and speaks to us: You are good!
How do you feel Doesn't that encourage you?
He loves us with our mistakes, our perplexity
No way is too far for him to be with us
God, to you, with you, in you, towards you
To live like that really makes sense
Mag. Birgit Leuprecht
Text to download
- What are some adjustments for hot weather
- Why am I afraid to be gay?
- Leukemia develops by chance
- How bad did you fail
- What are Filipinos doing well
- Men are more lazy than women
- What is the fairest economic system
- Where and how is VOC research carried out
- How much money is made per hour
- What are the future jobs
- How many trillion dollar companies are there
- How to live near Cambridge MA
- What are the responsibilities of a Walmart supervisor
- Why shouldn't President Trump be re-elected?
- Which clock is legendary
- Why am I so shy of people
- How are sweatshirts good for the economy?
- Do you love your dog
- How do I create a network business
- Why do people hate Tamils
- There are still hobos and tramps
- Why are most gynecologists women
- What is missing from most of the ultra-rich people
- How did Cairo Egypt get its name