What were the negative effects of imperialism
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Large Lexicon Small Lexicon معمم Suggest terms Your current questions ...
The word "imperialism" comes from Latin. It describes the striving of states to extend their power far beyond their own national borders. This can be done by making weaker countries dependent on the stronger country politically, economically, culturally or with other methods. Sometimes a stronger country goes to war directly against a weaker country in order to gain control of that country.
The period between 1880 and 1918 is considered the age of imperialism. At that time, the colonial powers divided the areas of Africa and Asia, which were not yet colonies, among themselves. Germany and Italy as well as the USA and Japan have now joined the old European colonial powers. The colonial powers used the ruled areas as suppliers of raw materials and as markets for products made in their own countries.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- What's the biggest mistake you almost made
- What was your first semester result?
- What problems is Germany facing
- Logistics solution company
- How do you squeeze
- What if my passport application is rejected
- Are the Germans proud of their history?
- Why do we follow a fashion
- How did the revolution help America economically?
- New Zealand is like Hawaii
- When did books become popular?
- Why is China populated
- Why do people throw dirt on Saerge
- What are the best beans to eat
- Pakistan is a colony of China
- Why do men get divorced
- Is Japan a nation state
- Why do Irish people have curly hair
- Why do my toes stink on Wednesdays
- Is Kirstie Maldonado a soprano
- What are the best books about love
- Which saree material is easy to carry
- Strippers have sex with clients
- Who are some P2P rental software providers