Should I visit Hamburg or Munich
Contact restrictions in Munich and Bavaria: How many people you can meet
Staying together in public spaces, in privately used rooms and on privately used land is permitted as follows, depending on the 7-day incidence:
CURRENTLY VALID IN MUNICH: With a 7-day incidence between 35 and 100
- with the members of your own household as well as the members of another household, as long as a total of five people is not exceeded.
With a 7-day incidence greater than 100
- with the members of your own household as well as one other person.
- In addition, the mutual, free, non-commercial supervision of children under the age of 14 in permanent, family or neighborhood-organized care communities is permitted if it includes children from one's own household and at most one other household.
With a 7-day incidence below 35
- with the members of your own household as well as the members of two other households, as long as a total of ten people is not exceeded.
The one belonging to the householdChildren under 14 years remain out of consideration for the total number.
This classification applies until the relevant limit value is exceeded on three consecutive days or the limit value is fallen below on five consecutive days. The then relevant regulations then come into force on the second day after the three / five times exceeding / falling below the limit.
Fully vaccinated people (from day 14 after the final vaccination) and those who have recovered (with a PCR test that is at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old) have been exempt from the contact restrictions since May 6th. At private gatherings in which both vaccinated or convalescent and other people participate, vaccinated and convalescent people are not taken into account when determining the number of participants.
More information at muenchen.de/corona.
- What are CBD gums good for?
- Is the wave particle duality an illusion
- Accountants are being replaced by computers
- The truth is absolute
- Why are diving watches so popular
- What is a good return
- Can NRIs renew their passport in India?
- Why have airlines stopped accepting barf bags?
- What are your favorite objects in life
- What are the types of sapphire diamonds
- Why is Northern Australia uninhabited
- Why is Hyderabad known for pearls
- What does your last name mean
- How do I find work-life balance
- How did the revolution help America economically?
- What symbolizes eye contact
- What do programmers actually do every day?
- Can narcissists control their abusive behavior?
- Is bitcoin legal in Costa Rica
- Have you ever been to a protest
- How important are employees for a company
- Why do I feel sexually uncomfortable
- What happened to Esau in the Bible
- What Myers Briggs guy is, Barack Obama is