What are database pages or companies
Translation for "database pages" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
The tablespace consists of Database pages with a standard size of 16KB.
The tablespace consists of database pages with a default size of 16KB.
The VALIDATE CHECKSUM statement ensures that Database pages have not been changed on the hard drive.
The VALIDATE CHECKSUM statement ensures that database pages have not been modified on disk.
number of Database pageslooked up in the cache
Gathers information about Database pagesthat are to be used for cache preheating.
Collects information about database pages to be used for cache warming.
Collecting Database pages and cache reload (preheat).
It allows increased parallelism by increasing the number of Database pages is limited.
It greater permits concurrency by limiting the number of database pages accessed.
Warms up the cache Database pages in front.
He has the option of new Database pages to write all at once at the most convenient time.
It can choose to write the new database pages all at once, at the most efficient time.
The difference between the values of CleanablePagesAdded and CleanablePagesCleaned indicates how many Database pages still need to be cleaned up.
The difference between the values of CleanablePagesAdded and CleanablePagesCleaned indicates how many database pages still require cleaning.
Define the length in Database pages for each file.
The All Pages page shows a list of the Database pages in natural order.
The All pages page displays a list of database pages in natural order.
RDB $ PAGES: manages the Database pages.
The server outputs a sequential block of Database pages for a specific database file.
The server returns a sequential block of database pages for a particular database file.
A constant indicating a full validation (validates tables, indexes, and Database pages) with the validateDatabase method.
A constant used to specify full validation (validates tables, indexes, and database pages) with validateDatabase method.
Validation of the UltraLite database is part of the validation of the Database pages failed.
UltraLite database validation failed while validating the database pages.
Indicates whether indexes will be created on BLOB values in the column that have an internal threshold size (approximately eight Database pages) exceed.
Whether to build indexes on BLOB values in the column that exceed an internal threshold size (approximately eight database pages).
You can now have checksums for Database pages to validate the data integrity of these pages as they are saved to disk.
You can now include checksums on database pages to validate data integrity of these pages as they are stored on disk.
As of this version, UltraLite accesses the Database pages towards rows instead of using the primary key.
With this version, instead of using the primary key, UltraLite will now access rows directly from the database pages.
The VALIDATE CHECKSUM statement can also be useful for databases with deactivated checksums, since it is critical Database pages continue to include checksums.
The VALIDATE CHECKSUM statement can also be useful on databases with checksums disabled, since critical database pages still include checksums.
With critical Database pages the database server always determines checksums regardless of whether the -s option is specified.
Critical database pages are always checksummed by the database server, regardless of whether -s is specified.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 91. Exact: 91. Elapsed time: 113 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Which company makes predator generators
- Did the Prophet Muhammad make mistakes?
- Do advertisements negatively affect our society
- Are Wikipedia articles protected by copyright
- It's worse to be ignored than being friends
- Why do racing cars use liquid nitrogen?
- Are western racists against Chinese
- Who likes Green Lantern
- Why do people stop supporting a charity?
- How are the people in Vietnam
- Which employers participate in E Verify
- Why was the first cell phone invented
- How resilient are the USA Navy SEALs
- Scientifically, our brain can make smells visible 1
- Are IGCSE grades of any importance for universities
- Can Trump save Hong Kong from China
- How common are epicanthic folds
- How do people just travel
- Agree, agree, disagree
- What were Pakistan's early problems?
- Why do pimples turn into black spots
- How many Americans have PhDs
- How to start writing freelance
- Why tech freaks hate HR people
- What is the difference between GDP and PPP
- Why does daikon have a bad smell
- Itachi died of cancer
- What are some of the criticisms of Atlas Shrugged
- How can I use the Skype app
- Is IBA better than Fast in BSCS
- What is a police investigation
- If you pass out, stop breathing