Is there groupism in LBSNAA
Collective and Social Memory: New Literature on 'Sociology of Memory'
This review journal provides a comprehensive, critical, and up-to-date overview of German-language sociology literature. Articles published in the journal take the following formats:
Collective meetings (Collected Reviews) address a larger number of thematically connected or related new publications. They are reviewed in a structured way; This includes discussion of the connections between the various publications.
The same approach describes the format of the Double meetings (Double Reviews), which present a set of two new publications.
The One-on-one meetings (Single Reviews) are devoted to a single new publication.
Each symposium acknowledges new publications by two or three authors who have made an extraordinary contribution in their particular research area.
In addition, publications by a single author that are deemed of special interest are discussed in the form of essays.
Thematic essays (Topical Essays) offer commentaries about research areas that are especially topical and notable for a high density of interesting new publications.
Area mapping (Area Maps) serve for the presentation, compilation, and assessment of questions, perspectives, concepts, and lines of debate in a current research area where German-language sociology has made or should make an important and independent contribution.
Special Issue Sociological Review 2020:
SOCIOLOGY - SOCIOLOGY IN THE GERMAN-SPEAKING WORLD
- Says what the hell is a sin
- How can I avoid my past?
- Are journeyman electricians paid well in Canada?
- How do I send money to Pakistan
- Why did Jesus warn about religious leaders?
- How do the Greeks and Romans differ?
- Promotes wine inflammation
- How were the monkeys of our ancestors
- What if life never left the ocean?
- Why do parents have fewer children?
- How would you make America great again
- What can we enlarge the construction area
- What do these Jane Austen quotes mean
- How are Australians as humans
- When will robots do all of the heavy lifting?
- Mumbai is more developed than Shanghai
- How do international students choose a university?
- What is a UNESCO World Heritage City
- Where should a tourist stay in London
- Should Japan annex Vietnam
- What kind of advisor is Sinnel Sandoval
- Am I half Irish or half British
- What happens when wisdom teeth come in
- Obtain programmer jobs without a degree
- What is the name of your Playstation
- Is it Safe to Freeze Chicken Livers
- How does the operator app earn money
- Is poverty here to stay
- Why are children expensive
- Pakistan is a colony of China
- Is it wrong to be conservative?
- How do you deal with difficult employees
- Fishing is a boring hobby
- Food Blogging Helps You Make Money