Should workers be allowed to strike
1. Strikes are only allowed if it is a unionized strike. Work stoppages not supported by a union are wildcat strikes and as such are prohibited. The individual worker does not have to check whether the strike is legal. If the union has taken the initiative, there is a presumption of legality according to case law.
2. Workers take part in a strike by stopping work. This means that they usually leave their workplaces and go, for example, in front of the company or to the strike club. In principle, you do not have to log off with your supervisor. You are also not obliged to announce your participation in advance.
If a union calls for a strike, the employer must assume that the person who does not appear for the service will take part in the strike. Therefore, employees can go on strike in the morning directly from home without having to report to the company beforehand. There are different legal opinions about whether you have to clock out. This has not yet been decided by the highest court.
3. Striking workers are not paid. Union members can, however, receive payment from the strike fund. To do this, they have to sign a list every day at the union's strike bar.
4. Even non-union employees are allowed to strike. However, they do not receive any union support such as money or legal protection.
5. If employees are already on vacation at the start, the vacation will of course remain. If they are sick before a strike, they will continue to receive payment in the event of illness. However, if you fall ill during a strike, you will not receive any money from your employer. However, sick pay can be paid by the health insurance company.
- With checkers, which side goes first
- How canonical is Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery
- How can I master different accents
- Why is stone used in construction today
- Which wealth is the most important
- What if there was still slavery?
- How does the chef hire in Punjab
- Women abuse child support
- Why are Muslim prayers on Friday
- What does promotion of women mean
- What is generation gap 1
- What are things that you will never see again
- How much are SNES games worth today
- What's the deal with Generation Z.
- Why are people so boring and simple
- What is the correct meaning of chutzpah
- What are the varieties of ground beef
- How are ski jumpers trained
- What are the best genes to have
- What is your idea of a home
- Should Turkey become a secular dictatorship again
- Will California recover from the dry drought?
- What are your top 10 favorite dishes
- Better to die young
- Can you walk across the London Bridge today?
- What is the best substitute for accent spices
- What's the last smell that you remember
- How do people hear with cochlear implants
- Why can't Jews eat shrimp?
- Is Australia a happy place to live
- How can I become a HR manager
- What did ancient Egyptian queens wear?
- Why do children irritate
- Forced population control is unethical