What do you think of Chinese math
Competitiveness: Germany needs Asian math talents
Aging nations can maintain their economic growth as long as they invest ever larger sums of money in patents, algorithms and robots. This is what the American economist Daron Acemoglus from Boston MIT says. However, the team around Nicole Maestas, a professor of health policy at the neighboring Harvard University, contradicts him. She says: US regions where the proportion of the 60-plus-year-olds increases by ten percent, regardless of all investments, will reduce their growth by 5.5 percent.
In Germany - according to the Bundesbank - by 2025 the annual potential growth should even fall from 1.25 to only 0.75 percent. The reason: In the segment of the elderly between 60 and 74 years there are three million people, while 3.5 million people are eliminated from the particularly active cohort between 45 and 54 years.
Who is right? If you compare two companies with a similar age and wage structure, according to Janice Eberly and Nicolas Crouzet from Northwestern University, the one in the lead that can access more “intangible assets”. So such companies have more patents and algorithms.
Above all, however, successful companies dominate "good people". They cannot be easily defined. In any case, they can do more than is required of them here and today. Therefore, they turn unexpected innovative attacks from the competition into their own advantages. So you can understand what's new and improve it when you take it over.
- How is a tax rate calculated
- What's your favorite breakfast in Iran
- How do teachers average the grades of their students?
- Who has higher authority in the Indian government
- What is an IQ of 132
- How can developing countries benefit from globalization
- What books do teenagers read these days
- Which countries does the C 17 fly
- Is Lower Manhattan Safe
- Where did asparagus come from?
- What if you fail God's test
- Why are cultural conflicts difficult to resolve
- What is the monthly cash flow
- Are spices considered food
- How can I learn Chinese cooking quickly
- What do Malaysians think of Taiwan
- What are foreigners doing in Hong Kong
- People of India eat rabbits
- Which makes some people control freaks
- What are the pros and cons of radiology
- What do people in rural England eat?
- Is it bad to be stubborn?
- What exactly happened to Jeffrey Epstein
- How can I be the teacher's pet
- Can I live on porridge
- Why do legs itch after shaving
- Who designed modern cutlery
- Bank of America ATMs have cameras
- What is an API Marketplace
- There are still hobos and tramps
- Can you grill a pizza
- What are the best corporate secretarial institutions
- How good is the education in Pakistan