What is a VRF air conditioner
VRF systems: "Variable Refrigerant Flow" simply explained
In Germany one often counts on three-part heating, cooling and ventilation concept. One system ensures that the rooms are heated (heating system), one system for ventilation (ventilation system) and one for cooling (air conditioning).
Especially in modern buildings with z. B. large glass fronts reveal many control problems in practice. Because while it z. B. in the part of the building facing away from the sun is still cold and has to be heated, so there is in the part of the building facing the sun the first cooling requirement. Internal cooling loads for computers, servers, etc. are another application.
Although it is technically possible to transfer more energy (heat) from one room to the other with the heat requirement, this succeeds internal displacement with the separately designed systems rather bad or not at all. This is where VRF technology comes into play: It combines cooling and heating in a technical system.
The acronym VRF stands for "Variable Refrigerant Flow"what to do with "Variable refrigerant flow" translates.
VRF systems can also use the heat transport from one control area or part of a building to another. In hotels z. For example, excess heat from the kitchen can be used for the wellness area and when it closes, the heat is transported into the hotel lobby. In office buildings, with the help of VRF systems, the waste heat from the server room can be used to heat the office space.
VRF systems are so-called direct evaporators that are used for energy transfer without another heat transport medium get along. Since the usual heat transfer via a heat exchanger is associated with heat losses, the resulting heat losses can be saved using direct evaporators.
The refrigerant then flows directly in the associated copper pipes from the outdoor unit to the connected indoor units. It goes less energy lost than with water-bearing systems. In addition, the power consumption of the VRF system can be reduced, as there is no need for an extra pump to drive the heating circuit.
- Eat Malaysian cats
- Will inflation ever fall?
- Palantir is a glorified IT consultancy
- Is it good to change companies frequently?
- Who are brown people
- We are difficult choices in life
- White men can date Hispanic women
- What are the characteristics of a society
- What is the significance of the growth rate
- Who will save China's economy
- Civil engineers are paid well
- Have you regretted cutting Tesla shares?
- Are Democrats concerned about the 2020 elections?
- Can my parents open my mail legally
- How things sneak into prisons
- How popular is PC gaming in Japan
- Scary movies will make your kids nightmares
- Like boys really little girls
- What are the reasons for the moral decline
- What is it like to work in Tokyo?
- Is sexism against men ethically permissible?
- Drinking Coca Cola causes stomach problems
- Which countries do most of the Israeli Arabs come from?
- In your personal understanding what is life
- General work is pleasant work
- Why is absolute freedom bad
- What is the best dishwasher
- Pathological liars know they are lying
- May Taiwanese girls hug
- How did Cyrus the Great die
- What professionals use chronograph watches
- How long does love last
- Is the material and metallurgical engineering course good
- Who is the richest person in Singapore