Can I have a girlfriend at 14
Sexual contacts between adolescents
Current information on sexual contacts between young people, sexual abuse of young people, counseling services
Sexual relationships between young people are only permitted by law from a certain age. The following situations are possible:
are both under 14 years of age, sexual contact is forbidden, but not a criminal offense. Young people can only commit criminal offenses from the age of 14.
Is a / a from both under 14 years, from a certain age difference, the elderly makes himself / herself liable to prosecution:
- Sexual contacts that do not lead to sexual intercourse remain unpunished if the age difference between the young people is not more than four years and the younger partner is already 12 years old.
- If there is sexual intercourse, this remains unpunished if the age difference is not more than three years and the younger one is already 13 years old.
She is 13 years and he is 16 years: Sexual intercourse between the two is permitted by law, as the age difference is no more than three years and the younger partner is already 13 years old.
She is 13 years and he is 17 years: Sexual intercourse between the two is not permitted by law, as the age difference is over three years.
She is 12 years and he is 16 years: Sexual intercourse between the two is not allowed as the age difference is more than three years and one partner is under 13 years old.
She is 12 years and he is 16 years: Sexual contacts that do not involve sexual intercourse between the two are allowed, as the age difference is no more than four years and the younger partner is already 12 years old.
are both adolescents over 14 years, all forms of sexual contact that both of you agree to are allowed. Voluntariness is also necessary in the cases and examples listed above so that sexual contact remains unpunished.
Sexual abuse of adolescents
When is there sexual abuse of adolescents?
Anyone with a person
- who is not yet 16, taking advantage of her lack of maturity, or
- who is not yet 18, taking advantage of a predicament or for a fee
engages in sexual acts or induces them to engage in sexual acts is punishable by a fine or imprisonment.
Further information on the subject of "violence against children and adolescents" can also be found at oesterreich.gv.at.
The consultations are basically free of charge and are always strictly confidential:
→ First Love advice centers and ambulances
→ Family counseling centers
→ Advice on the go
→ MA 11 in Vienna
→ Federal Minister for Women, Families and Youth (BKA)
→ Action life
→ Austria's public health portal
→ Austrian youth portal
- Who is Major General G D Bakshi
- How many countries ruled Indonesia?
- Which sport is better baseball or soccer
- Offers the DXC technology in-cab equipment
- Why do we need the Bible today?
- Are dash cams legal in Massachusetts
- How is the culture at Bloomberg
- What is the cause of the population growth
- You can recover deleted posts from Instagram
- What jobs do millennials have
- Is a relief a lien
- Why does Paris smell
- What is it like to be a doctor
- Belize is part of Latin America
- Indian women have beautiful vaginas
- What is the pay scale
- May cause shaking hands in back pain
- How can I gain experience in proofreading
- What is the cheapest city in Switzerland
- Is Serbia a third world country
- What kind of person are you
- Ireland could produce all of its own food
- Have you ever spied on someone?
- Why am I so shy of people