Why are actors paid so much
Actor training salary
How much do I earn after training as an actress?
Once you have completed your apprenticeship, it is now time for you to get your first job. And because you haven't received a salary during your training, your starting salary as an actor is of course particularly interesting. Your salary as an actor largely depends on the path you have chosen. If you find a job at a publicly run theater, you are entitled to a gross monthly fee of at least 2000 euros according to the collective agreement. And there has also been a collective agreement for film and television production since 2014 that guarantees you at least 830 euros (from April 2020 850 euros) per day of shooting. Since you as an actor are always on the lookout for new roles and therefore change your place of residence more often, you should always make sure to save a few reserves from the money you have earned.
However, there are also actors who can expect a significantly higher monthly salary. These are often leading actors from theater productions and movies. But you can also earn a steady income by working in a television series. In the industry, however, you not only need talent, but also a little bit of luck. If you have both, everything is open to the top of your salary as an actor.
- What is the population of Taiwan like in 2018
- Will stamp US passports upon entry into Canada
- What if IPL teams were students?
- How many sects are there in Christianity
- Why are westerners curious about chopsticks?
- What do employers think of Christian workers?
- Why do hipsters like plaid
- What do you eat for brunch
- Has a girl ever farted on you
- What is a postdoctoral fellow
- What is temporary and what is permanent
- Has silat grappling techniques
- What is Gender Discrimination in India
- How to pronounce the word euouae
- You can overdose on antidepressants
- What is the significance of the growth rate
- Why do Americans like to buy expensive things
- What is the name of a military mission
- How to treat muscle lumps
- Why should I learn Python in 2020
- What does CBD oil do
- Is 19 young or old
- What gives you hope to move on
- Is CA and business a good combination