Have you ever stolen something from school?
Translation of "校長" in German
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Does anyone want something to eat or drink?
1759 年 に は ウ ィ ー ン 美術 ア カ デ ミ ー の校長に 任 じ ら れ た。
In 1759 he became director appointed by the Vienna Art Academy.
I was for 22 years Rector at Glendale High.
ド ゥ ー デ ン は 1876 年 か ら 1905 年 ま で校長と し て 奉 職 し 、 現在 こ の 学校 は 彼 の 名 を 冠 し て い る。
Duden was here from 1876 to 1905 as director active, which is why the school bears his name today.
Have you ever heard of currently heard when Shane stole Kingsley's car?
The teacher is accountable to the rector.
No, I won't let you ... Leave you my office!
Can you call me as soon as you're with the Director have spoken.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 484. Exact: 484. Elapsed time: 79 ms.
- Railway technician is a well-defined job
- What's the youngest you would go out with?
- Why should parenting teenagers be so difficult
- How do you have an open relationship
- What makes a good project manager
- How to write necessary in Chinese
- When will Singapore fall under the Chinese government?
- Is water renewable
- What experiences have people had with pregabalin?
- What are the examples of relationship goals
- Prominent economists are wealthy
- Can you feed a dog raw hamburgers?
- What makes evil narcissists so dangerous
- What is the career growth like at RBI
- How is Australia 2
- Life was better in the 1980s
- Who invented perfumes
- Contains Appy Fizz alcohol
- What is an ugly woman
- How common are gambling addictions
- What are India's exports to Canada
- What are examples of volatile chemicals
- How do we get rid of unions
- What did you like to read?