What is the salary increase in tcs
Despite the corona crisis, the IT giant Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is creating new jobs. The company has created almost 10,000 additional jobs worldwide in the past three months and now employs 453,540 people - 9,864 more than three months ago. When the quarterly results were announced, wage increases for employees were also announced.
The company is also continuing to hire in Germany. The European trainee program started as planned in September. The one-year program for bachelor's and master's degrees has been offered in Germany and eight other European countries since 2017.
In April, the IT service provider announced that from 2025 employees will only spend a quarter of their working hours in the office. Within a very short time, more than 95 percent of employees worldwide switched to the home office.
Customers such as the personnel service provider ManpowerGroup or the Dutch insurance company VIVAT have now also introduced the model designed by TCS for their employees' safe, location-independent working environments.
"We thank our employees for their hard work during this difficult time and are pleased to announce salary increases," said Milind Lakadd, the company's global HR director. “We started onboarding new employees in the last quarter and intensified our recruiting activities worldwide. We want to be prepared for further growth. "
Revenue rose 4.8 percent quarter-on-quarter to $ 5.424 billion. The profit rose 23.4 percent to 1.14 billion US dollars. The operating margin was 26.2 percent.
- How is the real estate market in Singapore
- What is a wheat-like complexion
- Could you manipulate a psychopath
- How do narcissists manage their own money
- Is Tirana a dangerous city
- What do you think of Jagex
- Is there a way to overcome stuttering?
- How has mindfulness changed your life
- What will an INFJ despise most
- Why do people throw dirt on Saerge
- What is price inflation
- Disable women heterosexual relationships
- Is it bad never to have cried
- JFK is the only Catholic President of the United States
- Is nursing a good job for boys
- What is a savings deposit
- Weed smokers can have lucid dreams
- Do Japanese like to speak English abroad?
- What is your country's most dangerous export
- What are strategic management careers
- Who is eligible for CPA
- What is the meaning of bluetooth
- How is the Venezuelan woman
- How weird is Canadian food