How to pronounce e
The pronunciation of vowels in English
Learn the pronunciation of the vowels in English now. Here you have to be prepared for some differences to German.
Here you will find pronunciation aids and descriptions for the following vocabulary:
The A. is often pronounced much brighter in English than in German, almost more like a German a. This is the case with a great many words in English.
random; easy (in terms of casual)
Because the letter A. is pronounced alone [eɪ], this diphthong also occurs often in words.
Space, space, space
The E. often becomes like a German I. pronounced, e.g. B. is called me me: me [mi:]. But sometimes it also becomes like a German one E. pronounced or like a Ä. Furthermore, the E can also appear as a silent sound at the end of a word:
[bi:] or [bɪ]
The I. is mostly pronounced like a diphthong, namely [a: i]. This does not apply to all words, but it does to most of them.
Kick; to step
As you can see it will I. pronounced as [i] if after no vowel sound comes.
The O is pronounced either as in German (but not as openly as here) or also [ɘu].
An equivalent of the English O The pronunciation [ɘu] is not found in German - so it is better to listen to this sound on the CD.
The U often represents a diphthong: [iu:] or [ju:]. As with I., concerns this debate of the U not all of the words, but most of them.
Tube, the London Underground
Here are more examples of how to do that U can still pronounce in English.
[bʌt] * / [bət] **
* If that but should be particularly emphasized, it is pronounced [bʌt].
** If that but is not emphasized, it is pronounced [bət].
The Y will be like a I. or like a J pronounced.
Layer, location, level
Way, way, way
The letter becomes on its own Y [waɪ] pronounced, exactly like the question word why (Eng .: why).
At this point we would like to point out that in Lesson 35 (Babysitting is the title of this little story) the ABC is auditioned in full and in English.
In the next chapter you will find nine consonants and consonant combinations that are pronounced differently than in German.
- How does demonization lead to inflation
- What are some driving tips for teenagers
- How does an INTP manage time
- What is the most Croatian ever
- Should China create a new national language
- You Can Lose Money Investing in Bonds
- The Flipkart Walmart deal was beneficial for India
- How much does the flight school cost in the Philippines
- Why do most people not believe in Jesus?
- Is Ukraine LGBT friendly
- Who are King Arthur's children
- What is generation gap 1
- Why do Turkish football players support Erdogan
- Is hotel management better or airport management
- Is caste discrimination right?
- What was the 1965 Immigration Act
- How would you describe the Polish mentality?
- Can I live on porridge
- What is the significance of the growth rate
- Can our body size decrease
- What celebrities shouldn't be celebrities
- What are SpongeBob's 13 Bad Words
- What are the negatives of life in Russia
- How do I find interesting people