Who is considered to be the founder of chiropractic
Disturbed joint play and thus also vertebral misalignments can be caused by various factors. Mechanical stress on muscles, tendons and joints is possible. But reflex influences from internal organs can also be the cause. Chronic inflammation can also impair the functionality of the musculoskeletal system. Changes in the connective tissue, tense muscles and pain can also reduce mobility.
Various techniques are available to the chiropractor. Essentially these are:
- Adjustment (manipulation)
- Soft tissue treatment
- different reflex techniques.
The so-called adjustment is a manipulation of the joint. It is what patients know as "straightening" and often perceive as a crack. The chiropractor manipulates the blocked joint so that it briefly moves beyond its physiological mobility in order to then achieve the correct position. It is particularly important in the area of the spine to identify and eliminate subluxations. This is intended to reduce the pressure on the spinal nerves or the spinal cord. In the case of sciatica (lumbago), this can ideally lead to the pain disappearing.
With traction, the therapist pulls the joint partners apart. The pressure reduction achieved thereby leads to relief and pain relief. The stretching of the ligaments and the joint capsule can also improve the mobility of the joint.
The mobilization technique is intended to improve the mobility of the joint. For this purpose, the lost joint play should be restored by moving the joint parts parallel to each other. Both mobilization and soft tissue treatment also serve to prepare the joint for manipulation.
Manipulation, traction and mobilization may have changed the situation in the joint significantly. Soft tissue treatments and reflex techniques are necessary for the effect to last. Using stretching and relaxation techniques, the muscles should be lengthened in such a way that they retain the newly gained joint play. By using nerve reflexes, the tension of the muscles is to be reduced and the perception of pain is to be positively influenced.
- I deserve to be loved
- Which is the Best 18 Dating App
- What is the standard greeting in Hawaiian
- Why are poisonous snakes aggressive
- Why did you choose your piano teacher
- Are TCS deserved leaflets worth rescuing?
- Who is the classiest family in Canada
- Suga has his own album
- What jobs do hackers have
- How can I pronounce English end noises
- What is Airisu ICO
- Every company has a human resources department
- Is entrepreneurship overglorified?
- Will interest rates ever be good again?
- How safe are Chinese airlines
- India has 100 employees
- What famous books have you not read yet?
- How do you react to aggressive behavior
- What are HD wallets
- Have you ever been ashamed
- Is the PF included in CTC
- Set Google Inter CA
- What is a typical meal in libya
- Why do Turks hate Kurds 1