What is a trading company
1. Term: Independent institution whose main activity is the distribution of goods (trade). Trading operation is an economic, technical, social and ecological system in which entrepreneurs or managers and employees combine externally produced services in kind or old products and used packaging with services they produce to create marketable trading services and offer these on self-created (usually regional) markets for a fee. According to their position in the distribution process: foreign, wholesale and retail operations, to be further subdivided into branches according to predominantly traded goods types (e.g. food, furniture, electronics). Trading companies can operate on several levels of trade, e.g. the concentration forms of trade and forms of cooperation in trade, or on just one level. You can use one or more sales channels (so-called multi-channeling): Commercial operations are the subject of commercial operations.
Model of a trading company: see illustration "trading company".
2. Aims: Special features result for the commercial enterprise from the legal form, the regionally decentralized activity as well as the variety of operational forms.
a) The commercial sectors of the Federal Republic of Germany are largely medium-sized organized, most of the businesses are run as medium or small businesses by the owners themselves. Personal legal forms including the GmbH & Co. KG are predominant. For these undertakings, precisely formulated goals are rarely given. In addition to profit maximization, standard income, security and independence as well as social responsibility for employees and customers are typical goals.
b) At Large companies In the legal form of corporations, problems arise in setting goals because, in addition to the management in the head office, a large number of branch managers are decentralized who demand a say in the specific sales targets (range, price, advertising) in order to be able to meet regional consumption needs. Dealing with this conflict is the central management problem in cooperative groups in commerce.
- Japanese technology is overrated
- Who are medium-sized farmers
- All women can be called women
- Why are beggars called hobos
- White girls really like black men
- Disciplined children with belts bad parenting
- What should I value most in life?
- What is the best cleaning business software
- Why is overpopulation bad
- Why is Zomato better than Swiggy
- What goes through the mind of a confident man
- Domestic American Bobtail Domestic Cats can climb
- Which is the best bulk SMS reseller
- How bad are paint fumes
- Can teachers bring you home
- How do offshore bank accounts work
- Why are Tongans so big
- Where does the term smoke bubbles come from?
- Which Chinese dictionary app are you using
- Why is it bad to hate democracy
- What are the benefits of banking regulation
- Does anyone have good prompts
- What scares the rich the most
- How do I start remote work