What does pullingo mean
Part of speech: VerbConjugations:
- Simple present: I, you, they pull; hey, she, it pull
- Simple past: pulled
- Present participle: pulling
- Past participle: pulled
- IPA: [pʊl]
- 1) transitive: to move with the application of force; pull (something)
- 2) take something from or from something that was attached or attached to it
- 2) draw out, extract
- 1) Hey pulls the object.
- He pulls the object.
- 1) Hey pulled the trigger and a shot rang out.
- He pulled the trigger and a shot rang out.
- 2) My wisdom teeth have to be pulled.
- My wisdom teeth must be pulled.
- 2) pull feathers, pull a tooth
- German: 1) pull; 2) pull out
- bull, pool, pool, sweater, pullo
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in English:
„When getting out of a car in New York City on Monday, the 31-year-old Fenty designer was seen pulling up her loose-fitting washed jeans that did not have a belt.“
Mail Online, September 30, 2019
„Andrew Scheer is pulling ahead in the polls, but will it last? Justin Trudeau is blasted as a climate hypocrite for using not one but two planes for his campaign.“
Vancouver Sun, October 04, 2019
„A former Buffalo Bills player is accused of pulling a gun on teens who were pranking homes in his Tennessee neighborhood. News outlets report 43-year-old Jimmy Robinson Jr. was arrested last week and charged with aggravated assault.“
The Washington Times, October 7, 2019
„It was a war that killed some 80,000 people and sputtered to life again and again over two decades, pulling in soldiers including a young Ethiopian who fought in a contested town at the center of the conflict.“
news.com.au, October 12, 2019
„Bundee Aki has vowed to keep on doing Ireland proud, despite admitting "some people won't be happy with me pulling on an Irish jersey ”.“
Independent.ie, September 16, 2019
„Businesses in Great Britain are considering pulling out of Northern Ireland because of the Brexit protocol, the agriculture minister warned.“
Independent.ie, November 05, 2020
„Lil Xan's gas station blow-up - after a guy apparently called him out for disrespecting Tupac - might cost him 'cause the rapper's being sued for pulling a gun.“
TMZ, October 14, 2020
„The U.S. is pulling back the curtain on the shadowy world of wealthy American tax evaders.“
Wall Street Journal, October 23, 2020
„Shrugging off all the rustiness of over six months of inactivity, caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, batsmen - Indians and foreigners - have been in top gear, pulling off some of the best performances ever in the history of the tournament.“
The Times of India, October 28, 2020
„While pulling down her slacks, the 23-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star flashed what appeared to be a pair of boxer undies.“
Mail Online, October 23, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "pulling":
cancellation: ... detriment, injury, damage, loss, drawback; 4) demolition, pulling down French: 1) interruption (female), rupture ...
to pull someone's leg: You are pulling my leg! You probably want to kid me! German translations: 1) kidding someone
pull: pull (English) Part of Speech: Verb Conjugations: Simple present: I, you, they pull; he, she, it pull Simple past: pulled Present participle: pulling Past participle: pulled Hyphenation:…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Pulling" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (5/20/2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/pulling/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry. You can enter usage examples or hints on the use of the term "pulling" and help improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
pullman (Italian) part of speech: noun, (masculine) cases: singular il pullman, plural word meaning / definition: 1) der ...
pullo (Finnish) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: pul | lo, plural: pul | lot Word meaning / definition: 1) Bottle ...
pulloa (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | lo | a Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːoɑ]…
pulloihin (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | loi | hin Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːojhin]…
pulloiksi (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | loik | si Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːojksi]…
pulloilla (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | loil | la Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːojlːɑ]…
pulloille (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | loil | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːojlːe]…
pulloilta (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | loil | ta Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːojltɑ]…
pulloin (Finnish) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: pul | loin Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈpulːojn]…
- Who cashes personal checks on Sunday?
- Is drinking tap water risky
- Can you overdose on cheese?
- How can a person identify a thief
- How does interest affect the stock market?
- What is Sargeant Committee
- Why do people hate Generation Z.
- What do the Iranians think of Chechens?
- Why does an EMP disable electronic devices
- The dementia gets worse
- What is it like to work for Virtusa
- Are humans technically carnivores or omnivores
- Why is the animation process so tedious
- Which company pays more taxes in India?
- Why is Adele more famous than Pavarotti
- Gay guys like big cocks
- What would you serve with shrimp salad
- Why does everyone love the Irish
- How are Brazilian friends doing
- Why did the Spitfire have elliptical wings
- What is the sweetest smelling chemical
- What is the brutal truth about pilots
- What is the value of the IGNOU degree
- Terra Nova is worth seeing
- Is Tichu a Chinese game
- How did China develop?
- What is the use of curtains
- What if everyone but you is gone
- Like Seattle for Tech versus Silicon Valley
- What is the best asian food
- How do school lunches work in Japan
- What is the best cryptocurrency rating agency
- What causes muscle spasms in your head