Which business university offer is the best?
WU is one of the largest and most modern business universities in Europe. The high quality in research and teaching is confirmed by three of the most renowned international seals of approval - EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
What are the advantages of studying at WU?
With almost 23,000 students from around 110 countries, WU is one of the largest economic and social science training places in Europe.
About the WU
With the WU campus, a unique new university building with around 100,000m was created2 Usable space that offers students and lecturers optimal framework conditions for teaching and research.
Information about the WU campus
High quality courses
Studies at WU are characterized by a wide range and quality of the training courses, internationality and a lively relationship to practice.
Almost 720 researchers, teaching and academic staff ensure scientific diversity, ranging from business and economics to formal, law, social and linguistic sciences. The almost 23,000 WU students also benefit from this.
Excellent quality of study
Thanks to the accreditation of EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, WU holds the coveted and rare "triple accreditation" and thus belongs to an exclusive group: only 72 business universities and business schools worldwide - that is less than 1% - are allowed to carry all three seals of approval.
More about the accreditations
Optimal learning conditions
Modern equipped lecture halls, the largest scientific library in Austria, a large number of workstations for self-study and spacious computer rooms offer all WU students optimal study conditions.
Studying on campus
Learn @ WU offers interactive exercises, learning materials with personal statistics, information on courses and many communication tools.
Learn @ WU
WU has a network of around 240 partner universities. Students gain experience abroad as part of exchange semesters and summer universities in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe as well as in Asia and the USA.
WU graduates are well prepared for professional challenges and are in demand in business. The WU ZBP Career Center will help you with your career entry and career planning.
WU ZBP Career Center
International research profile
WU has 11 departments and 16 interdisciplinary research institutes with a wide range of content focuses.
Research profile of the WU
Support and promotion
Diverse services and programs such as Mentoring @ WU and the WU Top League guarantee WU students an optimal course of study.
- What kind of Arabs are Iraqis
- What are the best companies for industrial engineers
- Asian men like Hispanic women
- Where does the term fan come from?
- Would you go out with a bald man
- What does it take to get a WebLogic certification
- Are lazy workers proud of themselves
- How do I get google maps
- Are there shows like Glee
- Will AI replace human scientists?
- What makes a great creative director
- Is hotel management better or airport management
- What are good activities for 200 people
- Google sells your personal data
- How does the average American live
- Can humans be nocturnal?
- Have you ever been someone's lover
- Why do some people hate children
- What is the significance of social rules
- What is your ideal vacation
- Is it normal to cry every night
- Why are westerners curious about chopsticks?
- Which famous actors served in the military
- How does this universe arise 1