Where can I play tennis
By playing competence (also: playing ability or understanding of the game), Swiss Tennis understands the interaction of the areas of technique, tactics, mental strength and stamina. If these areas are coordinated and taught and learned at the appropriate level, nothing stands in the way of improving your own game.
The playing competence is described in detail in the Player Development developed by Swiss Tennis. Player Development is used to promote young talent and, together with the “Road to Top”, the basic instrument of the top-class sport department for the annual selections, forms the basis for training cadres in top-class sport.
The areas - simplified of course - also apply to tennis beginners, especially the areas of technique, tactics and mental strength described below.
In order to learn the tennis game properly, you should definitely treat yourself to a few individual or group lessons with a qualified tennis teacher or trainer at the beginning. He teaches you the most important strokes and techniques and plays the balls ideally. This is how the first automatisms set in and it is ensured that no gross errors creep in in the sequence of movements and in the grip postures that are difficult to correct later and that can also have negative effects on health.
After just a few hours with a tennis instructor or trainer, you will have the first sense of achievement, controlled, short rallies are already possible. When two complete beginners take to the pitch together, this usually has little to do with “playing”. Since the autodidacts lack any basis, rallies are hardly possible, they are almost exclusively occupied with collecting the balls. After a few hours under supervision, you can look for playing partners, preferably of a similar skill level, and play real rallies with them. If you have ambitions and want to compete in tournaments, you should continue to play with a trainer in order to further improve your technique and make greater progress.
“95% of tennis is done in your head!” One reads headlines like this quite often. It is difficult to check whether this is really true. It all depends on the level of play and the opponent. The fact is, however, that a lot goes on in your head and that concentration and self-confidence are important in tennis.
The goal of all sports psychological measures is always to increase performance. Or in other words, to achieve the individual optimum. "Mental strength" is often a decisive factor, especially in critical competitive situations. It is not about conveying “all-inclusive solutions” or “psychotricks”, but rather about working out psychological strengths and weaknesses. This is essential for professionals, but hobby athletes can also benefit from the tips of the experts.
- Is dating beneficial or not for teenagers
- What is Google Street View
- How do I maintain an air conditioner
- What is a good stain remover for clothes
- What's your little complaint
- Like Sweden in general Surstromming
- Should I identify as bisexual?
- Where can I buy vintage items
- How should I check my engine oil
- Which Japanese singers do you like
- What percentage of Americans are white Latinos?
- Has Walmart hand-signed pay slips
- What is business economy
- Why should schools go digital and paperless?
- How do the Japanese pronounce Adolf Hitler
- What are the archaeological sources
- Do the Chinese speak aloud
- Is the relationship so hard to deal with
- Why did you vote for Trump?
- Can the Chinese feel free to live abroad?
- How should a man look at women
- How can I avoid my past?
- What is a work permit visa
- What is the significance of social rules