How do I drape a saree
- The top that is typically worn with a sari is a blouse (choli).
- Safety pins are not absolutely necessary. But they ensure that swaddling is easier and the saree looks better.
- Make sure the sari is not too high. Ideally, your shoes shouldn't be visible under the saree hem.
- You can also use a safety pin to pin the sari around your waist, but the petticoat should be secure enough to hold the fabric in place.
- You can also use a flat hair clip to hold the creases in place until you are done with your look. Just don't forget to remove them later!
Drape and secure the folded end. Wrap the folded section around you at the back and drape the folded end from your right hip over your left shoulder. Adjust it to the length you want, then pin it to the shoulder strap of the cholis or your top.
Cover the hip and pin it in place. Pull the fabric forward from the top left until it is taut at the back. Then, drape it diagonally so that it covers your love handles (or where there would be love handles). Then pin the fabric to the waistband at the navel.
Fold the rest of the fabric. Adjust the fabric so that you have a loop in front of you that is made of the fabric at the waist. Fold the remaining fabric to reduce the size of the loop so that it fits your hip. You don't have to fold the fabric very tightly, a little loose fabric is welcome.
Pin the folds and secure. Pin the front pleats together at the top. Adjust everything to match the length of the skirt. Then tuck them into the waistband.
Pluck everything right. You can pin your saree in several places if you want to make it more secure. A safety pin on the crook of the arm on the right, for example, can ensure that the fabric stays over the right breast.
- Shouldn't teachers grade student homework
- What breed is Sicilian
- What is the origin of Nokia
- Who is your favorite pakistani
- Is equality bad for society
- What is an ID chip
- Why do we need the Bible today?
- Can we be friends again
- What did you do in Australia?
- What are the qualifications of a hacker
- AWS cloud computing has a future
- Ukraine is a rich country
- How can you be completely anonymous online
- Is Christianity a leftist magazine today?
- Community TV series What's wrong with Abed
- Why can't economic growth occur continuously?
- Fraud is common in relationships
- The Bible is a white book for men
- Why do Iranians protest in the streets
- Which residencies do general practitioners complete
- Was Steve Jobs a vegan or a pesketeer
- What makes Christopher Nolan's films work
- How to dry crystal meth
- Why is life in Monaco so great