What's wrong with Singapore's startup scene
From marketing tech to cryptocurrency - four German companies will begin their expansion to Singapore and Southeast Asia from November.
For the third time since the German Accelerator Southeast Asia program began in March 2018, German start-ups are receiving support in entering the market in Southeast Asia. Four young companies have qualified for the “Class of Winter 2018” in Singapore. The Munich AI software start-up Hackerbay, the cryptocurrency specialist NOS, the Berlin-based location marketing companyuberall and Wagawin, developed the so-called "LivingAds" for the mobile advertising industry.
With a dynamic start-up scene, the constantly growing entrepreneurial spirit and a large number of government funding initiatives, Singapore is the ideal starting point for many start-ups to expand into Asia, says Claus Karthe, founder and CEO of the German Accelerator Southeast Asia: " The aim is to enable promising German start-ups to build a viable company here and thus become part of Germany's future digital medium-sized companies. "
The German Accelerator is a funding program supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) for young German companies pursuing internationalization. The program was started in Silicon Valley in 2012, and the New York City location opened in 2014. Life sciences companies have been supported in Cambridge / Boston since 2015.
- Is 70K year good for one person
- What are your experiences of leaving Islam
- Why are Finnish schools so good
- Big women meet smaller men
- Can actors play actresses the opposite sex
- Is Kolkata safe for girls
- How much is too much eye contact
- Most government employees are Democrats
- Where can I find a friend 1
- Why are some dreams impossible to come true
- What happens before an earthquake
- When did Sid join The Sex Pistols?
- What are the benefits of being single
- Who still buys music in Africa?
- What does it take to get a WebLogic certification
- What are the properties of all planets
- What is the difference between in on at
- What are the benefits of RPO
- What is poorly functioning Asperger's
- Who carries more feelings men or women
- Who do people donate to televangelists
- How long does a corpse last
- Why did you choose IRS instead of IAS
- What is it like to lose parents