What's your favorite food on vacation
Where are you from?
- classic haircuts
Since I was born ... always.
I like our services and the teamwork.
After so many years, I've experienced so much that I can no longer relate it to a specific moment.
I always enjoy changing styles.
I can't generalize that. I mostly have regular customers and our topics of conversation are therefore usually more personal.
My customers usually give me a free hand. You know and appreciate my work.
Always styled - that's my naturalness.
My dress code is sporty and elegant to classically elegant.
Fitness and shopping.
I listen to the finest music from the 80s and 90s. I'm a Barry White fan… I don't like today's 'Bum Bum' music at all.
The good Bavarian roast pork with dumplings.
The Viktualienmarkt in the heart of the old town - Munich's paradise for gourmets!
For me, Munich is simply a very beautiful and lively city.
- Who Framed the Constitution of India
- How are you with your life
- How to say speak in Tamil
- What is the best software engineering MOOC
- What is corporate social responsibility
- In which prison do the most dangerous people live
- What does the blueprint for building a house look like
- Why aren't mongooses afraid of snakes?
- Can you overdose on cheese?
- How do people update a laptop CPU
- Which Indian city has the least traffic?
- BJP wins the 2019 Rajasthan elections
- What are some interesting facts about calendars
- What went so terribly wrong with Venezuela
- Why does a happy moment end
- What's the strangest way someone got pregnant
- Why did you cancel your wedding?
- What is the tissue level of the organization
- Scoliosis becomes less common
- Are the cops in America respected
- Can you walk across the London Bridge today?
- Can dogs eat green beans?
- Why was Hitler arrogant
- What is personal success