Is microeconomics a math class?
(ONLINE) Tutoring in mathematics, statistics and data analysis from university lecturers - including theses
As a lecturer for the modules mathematics, statistics and economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics), I know exactly what is important and which material is relevant for the exam. The tutoring takes place online and, thanks to a modern tablet, is just as efficient as conventional tutoring. Following the units, the student receives all recordings and, if necessary, other relevant exercises from the topic covered.
As a research assistant, I regularly give courses in the modules mathematics, statistics and economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics). During my studies in business administration and mathematics, I was involved as a student tutor and was honored for this. Before my current position, I was a teacher at a grammar school.
- Upper School (Grades 11-13)
- High School
- Adult education
- Master / Magister
- Diploma degree
- State examination
- Who reports to a CTO
- Have the Democrats tried a silent coup
- When did Sid join The Sex Pistols?
- How do I contribute to the environment
- Is the gospel of prosperity part of the Bible?
- How are highways made
- What are Google Maps entries
- What is the luxury lifestyle
- What's the salary in the cruise ship
- What does the name Depeche Mode mean
- What would you serve with shrimp salad
- How much do software developers earn
- How is Zambia to life
- Humans have owls as pets
- What do parents like about their children?
- Does Ivanka Trump have her own money
- What are some minimalist sandals
- Delhi is safe for everyone at night
- Is it really that bad to be an employee?
- Will we see another recession?
- Is it necessary to thin shrimp?
- Which bank offers the best interest rates
- Why does Modi market BJP so much
- Are INFJs clumsy
- Was Allah discovered or invented
- Nurses go to the UK
- Threatening to illegally rape someone
- Will malls survive
- Which SF startups have the nicest offices?
- How do I save money on water
- How does western media influence China
- How to learn to read italics
- Why am I so hungry and sleepy
- How about studying in Latvia?