Pays Mr. Krabs SpongeBob
Patrick doesn't pay (episode)
As Patrick in the season five episodePatrick doesn't pay cannot settle his bill in the Krusty Krab, he has to work off his debts there.
Patrick comes to Krabby Krabbe with acute Krabby Patty withdrawal and orders a Krabby Patty. When he assures Mr. Krabs that he can pay for it, he is served a mountain of Krabby burgers. But after the meal, Patrick lies on the floor, exhausted, and tells Mr. Krabs that he doesn't have any money to pay for the Krabby Patties, whereupon Patrick has to work at the Krabby Patty, otherwise he would never get another Krabby Patty. First he is supposed to work in the bathroom, but then he tries the soap and eats it all up. Mr. Krabs now instructs him to put ice cubes from the freezer into the barrel. But Patrick breaks the freezer and the keg. Mr. Krabs takes Patrick to the trash room. He should throw garbage bags in the garbage grinder. Meanwhile, SpongeBob has to drag a sack of money into the safe. As SpongeBob walks past the garbage room, Patrick sees that SpongeBob also has what he thinks is a garbage bag. He pushes the sack into the milling machine. But when the sack didn't fit through and Patrick kept trying to push it in, the Krusty Krab went down in an explosion. And to make matters worse, Mr. Krabs' full sack of money also flies into the trash shredder and is chopped up, causing Mr. Krabs to get very angry.
Trivia and mistakes
- Mr. Krabs has an alert system for non-paying customers.
- Actually, Mr. Krabs has a freezer, not a freezer.
- This is another 5-minute episode (the sixth overall) and already the fifth of Season 5.
- There is no on / off switch at the point where Patrick throws the sack of money into the garbage shredder.
- Although Patrick ate dozens of krabby patties of the same type, different prices can be seen on the bill (see picture).
- First, the Krabby Patties are on a table and Patrick is sitting on a chair. But after Patrick has eaten them all, the table and chair are gone.
- When Patrick destroys the freezer, the ice cube trays cannot be seen.
- Mr. Krabs: "I want you to put these ice cubes in this box."
Patrick: "How do I do that?"
Mr. Krabs: "Find out."
- Mr. Krabs: (to Patrick) "Well, have you already earned my money back?"
(The Krusty Krab explodes.)
Patrick: "Can I get another burger?"
- Mr. Krabs: "Insolvent customer! (The alarm goes off to Patrick) You will pay, no matter how and in whatever way! "
Notes and evaluation
The Krusty Krab is a burger joint in Bikini Bottom owned by Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob SquarePants and Squidward Tentacles work there as employees. The Krusty Krab is characterized on the one hand by its uniqueness, but on the other hand it does not stand out for its high quality or great cleanliness. In the series, it often represents a central location.
- Why are most gynecologists women
- How powerful is the Swedish army
- Should Oprah run for president in 2020
- What is the definition of student
- What do foreigners think of the Vietnamese
- How did Bradley Cooper become an actor
- How did Islam spread?
- Has President Trump reduced illegal immigration?
- Why should companies adopt entrepreneurial millennials
- What are CBD gums good for?
- Hate your boss
- Why are we arguing
- What is the difference between INOX and IMAX
- Blaze smells worse with age
- Most Finns look Nordic or Asian
- Why do some snakes eat each other
- How does moose taste
- Is there death rock like death metal
- Is American a race or a nationality?
- What is your favorite reptile
- Can a woman live happily alone
- How can the youth participate in politics
- How to end hyperinflation
- Why should you hire a chemical engineer?
- How do CRR and SLR affect inflation?
- How do I identify poorly managed companies
- What books has Haruki Murakami published?
- How does emotional intelligence compare to IQ
- How can human resources be improved
- Why am I dizzy and shivering?
- What are the best event management companies
- Some men are drawn to thin lips
- What is inefficiency